THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500pts List

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Timatron
Sybarite
Timatron

1500pts List Empty
PostSubject: 1500pts List   1500pts List I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12 2013, 01:06

HQ:Archon, Djinn Blade, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Ghostplate Armour. 115

Elites A: 4 Wracks. 40. Dedicated Venom, Extra Splinter Cannon.65
Elites B: 5 Trueborn,2x Darklances,3x cc-weapon swaps.110
Elites C: 5 Trueborn,2x Splintercannons,3x Shardcarbines.95.Dedicated Venom, Extra Splinter Cannon.65

Troops A,B,C and D: 5 Warriors, Blaster.60. Dedicated Raider.60 (4 identical Units, 2 Raiders with Disintegrators)

Fast Attack: 5 Scourges, 2x Haywire Blasters.130

Heavy Support A and B: Razorwing Jetfighters.290 (2 Jets, one with Disintegrators)
Heavy Support C: Talos Pain Engine, Twin-linked Liquifier, Twin-linked Haywire Blaster.110

Total:1500

This Is a semi fun, semi competitive list I have written, wondering mainly if anyone can see any major holes in it, only thing that springs to mind for me is that the Talos will be limited to a primarily defensive role as it will be unable to keep up with the rest of the army. I have deliberately kept upgrades to an absolute effective minimum to maximize the number of units I can fit in 1500.
Back to top Go down
sgb69
Kabalite Warrior
sgb69

1500pts List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500pts List   1500pts List I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12 2013, 23:13

Well, have you gotten any games in with this? If so, what were the sticking points or bits that made things more difficult for you?

I like the idea of using the minimum amount of upgrades and throwing down as many bodies as possible.

By my count, your wargear adds up to 250 points. Which is 16% of your army. I think that we'll see more of a difference between your list and normal ones if you shoot for 8% to 10%. hmm... now I want to go list browsing and check for % of wargear.

...after midterms maybe.

Klaivex
Massaen

1500pts List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500pts List   1500pts List I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13 2013, 00:42

There are a number of choices which in a tourney environment I find questionable but rather then start there... Can you give us a synopsis of why you have made the choices for the units and what the plan is for them?

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

1500pts List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500pts List   1500pts List I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13 2013, 02:20

Timatron wrote:

Troops A,B,C and D: 5 Warriors, Blaster.60. Dedicated Raider.60 (4 identical Units, 2 Raiders with Disintegrators)

You know that you can't put 2 squads of warriors in one raider right? Not sure if that was what you meant by the above or not, but it sounds like that was your intention.
Back to top Go down
Timatron
Sybarite
Timatron

1500pts List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500pts List   1500pts List I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13 2013, 11:54

No, I have 4 Raiders, I meant to say that 2 of them have Disintegrators! I can't see how I could strip back any more upgrades. I feel the Archon needs to ignore 3+ saves and give the unit of Wracks asssault grenades, the ghostplate was the only real afterthought in the list. The blasters in the warrior squads are self explanatory, I would hope. I usually use the Scourges as a suicide unit to strip a hull point or two and I wanted the Talos to have the potential to bust open a transport with one hull-point left to get to grips with the juicy meat inside! The Trueborn units are obviously for extra AI/AT respectively. Overall I feel satisfied with the list as far as I've used it. I played a very similar one for a few games, with no Talos or Splinterborn but with loads of upgrades, especially on the raiders and Archon. Just found overall that the best way to keep the transports alive was simply to use cover or jink. I also had two games where I won without the Archon having to ever get off his Venom, and I was spending about 175 on him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1500pts List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500pts List   1500pts List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500pts List
Page 1 of 1