THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

500 point Detachment.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GKP
Hellion

500 point Detachment. Empty
PostSubject: 500 point Detachment.   500 point Detachment. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12 2013, 02:58

So with the DE codex firmly in hand, I have sat down and tried to make up a simple, yet flavorful DE list. It actually comes out to exactly 500 points, so any input is greatly appreciated. I figure with scoring Wracks, and Kabalites, I'm good for troops, and as I don't expect much Armor at 500 points, I figure the AT the Raiders and Talos give will be sufficient. So basically, the Kabalites zip around killing stuff, and the Haemonculus and Wracks serve as CC oriented Troops. The Talos eats whatever is left. Thoughts?

HQ: 55 points.
Haemonculus
Venom Blade.

Troops: 340 points.

Wracks x9

Dedicated Raider
Night Shield.

Kabalite Warriors x10
Splinter Cannon.

Dedicated Raider
Night Shield.
Splinter Racks.

Heavy Support: 105 points
Talos Pain Engine.
TL Liquifier.
Back to top Go down
GKP
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 500 point Detachment.   500 point Detachment. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14 2013, 04:26

No thoughts in this? I've been doing some thinking, and in considering dropping the splinter Racks and a Wrack to buff the Warrior squad a bit, giving them a squad leader with an upgraded gun of some sort. I'm trying to decide if I should drop the Splinter Rack, or the Nightshield on the Wrack Raider. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: 500 point Detachment.   500 point Detachment. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14 2013, 13:15

I would drop the splinter racks and a wrack to give both the unit of wracks and the haemie a liquifier. Two templates are amazing for their cost.

Also the nightshields should go and give the Talos a TL haywire blaster, giving you alittle more AT. Heck maybe even a heat lance

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 500 point Detachment.   500 point Detachment. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

500 point Detachment.
Page 1 of 1