THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

DE + Assassin detachment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sensei
Hellion
Sensei

DE + Assassin detachment Empty
PostSubject: DE + Assassin detachment   DE + Assassin detachment I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21 2014, 06:03

I just got the Officio Assassinorum supplement and I'm curious to find out if anyone on here has paired up assassins with their dark eldar forces.

I'm interested in trying it out. Specifically, I'm really liking the idea of a vindicare assassin as a long range support unit setting him in cover and picking off high priority targets where needed.

All of them bring a lot to the table, and from what I can tell are all fairly well designed utility units that can accomplish a lot on their own.

Any advice or experience from anyone that has used them (allied with dark eldar or not) would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
lelith
Sybarite
lelith

DE + Assassin detachment Empty
PostSubject: Re: DE + Assassin detachment   DE + Assassin detachment I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21 2014, 07:40

Currently, I have all four assassins. After the first test play, my opponent told me that he's not gonna have a game with me unless I use all or none.

IMHO, culexus and calidus are brutal, vindicare is good, and eversor is meh. Though, this may be due to the fact that my opponent played GK composed of lots of psykers (good for culexus) and 2+ armors (bad for eversor).

I'd like to use them against other armies. But again, people may dislike seeing you choose one or two counter pick against their army so I'd rather bring all four as the formation of Execution Force for fun game - though the formation bonus looks not that good Wink

P.S. It may be helpful for you to check our previous discussions: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t9848-inviting-a-mon-keigh-assassin
Back to top Go down

DE + Assassin detachment
Page 1 of 1