THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings fellow Denizens....>:]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon_Azathriel
Slave

Greetings fellow Denizens....>:] Empty
PostSubject: Greetings fellow Denizens....>:]   Greetings fellow Denizens....>:] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13 2013, 05:22

Hello all Smile

I started playing Dark Eldar back in about, maybe... hm... either 3rd or 4th Edition 40k. It was over 10 years ago! So, whatever version of Warhammer 40,000 was around back in circa 2002 Smile. I was only about 13 then and I really had no idea what I was doing.

Anyway, I just got back into the hobby big time, and fortunate for me that 6th edition was only JUST released so there's plenty of time to get models and get better at playing this edition!

I take my time in polishing up my profile, so at the moment it's a bit dull, but I *promise* (as much as a villainous archon can) that I'll be posting up my paint jobs and collection soon Smile. I'm a much better painter than I am a gamer, lol. I'll throw in some of my home-made terrain too.

Anyway that's me, for now. I'll revisit this post in a day or two when I have some nice photos to upload.

I look forward to devouring your souls soon >:]
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

Greetings fellow Denizens....>:] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Denizens....>:]   Greetings fellow Denizens....>:] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13 2013, 12:39

Welcome to the Dark City! (TDC for short)

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down

Greetings fellow Denizens....>:]
Page 1 of 1