THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

A video tour of my Kabal

Go down 
+2
Mngwa
cuchulain84
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cuchulain84
Slave
cuchulain84

A video tour of my Kabal Empty
PostSubject: A video tour of my Kabal   A video tour of my Kabal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06 2013, 19:36

I do have a lot more stuff but this is what I took to a recent 1500pt tournament.

Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: A video tour of my Kabal   A video tour of my Kabal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08 2013, 16:21

Nice idea for pain tokens, I might just steal that Wink
Well painted models. Uuh, did you have a name for the kabal? (Put subtitles in your videos or I will have to ask these, since im not sure whats said) Embarassed

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
cuchulain84
Slave
cuchulain84

PostSubject: Re: A video tour of my Kabal   A video tour of my Kabal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08 2013, 16:39

Mngwa wrote:
Nice idea for pain tokens, I might just steal that Wink
Well painted models. Uuh, did you have a name for the kabal? (Put subtitles in your videos or I will have to ask these, since im not sure whats said) Embarassed

I've never been able to find a name I was happy with so I've always just called them 'the dark eldar kabal'.

Happy to take suggestions though Smile

Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: A video tour of my Kabal   A video tour of my Kabal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08 2013, 16:50

http://www.thedarkcity.net/h1-dark-eldar-kabal-name-generator

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Shadowblood
Slave
Shadowblood

PostSubject: Re: A video tour of my Kabal   A video tour of my Kabal I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09 2013, 04:16

Good way to show off your Kabal and your army list in one post, well done! I also am greatly impressed/jealous of the old school vehicles and incubi you got in that army, and the great paint job it's nice to see Dark Eldar armies with brighter colors.

Kabalite Warrior
John M

PostSubject: Re: A video tour of my Kabal   A video tour of my Kabal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27 2013, 12:04

Video Tour, impressive. Like the pain tokens as well.
Back to top Go down
the_dukes_scion
Hellion
the_dukes_scion

PostSubject: Re: A video tour of my Kabal   A video tour of my Kabal I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 03:41

Like this idea. Very innovative way of doing it. How did you go in the tournament in the end? Any changes you would make to this?

Slave
cuchulain84

PostSubject: Re: A video tour of my Kabal   A video tour of my Kabal I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 11:19

the_dukes_scion wrote:
Like this idea. Very innovative way of doing it. How did you go in the tournament in the end? Any changes you would make to this?

Thanks. I did so-so in the tournament (write up here) I don't play very often so I'm always a little rusty in games which doesn't help.

As for changes I'm dropping the big HQ/Incubi unit I think. They are great but just not enough to justify the amount of points. (Talked about it a bit more here)

I should be going to another one of these small, freindly-ish, tournaments in September.

Khain mor
Sybarite
Khain mor

PostSubject: Re: A video tour of my Kabal   A video tour of my Kabal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12 2013, 20:21

It's cool to see a video of a kabal for once, I should try to make one myself, if I get my hands on a good cam. I don't think the big HQ is a problem, is more the lack of Dark Lances I see as problematic. I was a huge diss user in the old days, now I'm a full DL user, no tri diss ravagers anymore, though I got my old ones for the fun of it, but I count them as 3DLs nowadays.

The Biggest Kabal ever, be sure to check it out if you haven't, old and new units.
The Biggest Dark Eldar Apocalypse force you'll find on the net.

My Eldar Facebook Page, feel free to join. All Eldar factions allowed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254489
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A video tour of my Kabal   A video tour of my Kabal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A video tour of my Kabal
Page 1 of 1