THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

craftworld eldar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megatron
Hellion
Megatron

craftworld eldar Empty
PostSubject: craftworld eldar   craftworld eldar I_icon_minitimeSun May 12 2013, 05:26

Has anyone ran shadow spectres as allies yet, and if so can you elaborate on how effective they are. I was considering using them in my coven army. As I have begun my research on this topic I have found conflicting information on source says they are heavy support, and another says they are fast attack. I am personally unsure, and with the allied rules how many slots may I field with allies, because the subject still confuses me.
Back to top Go down
Nyos
Slave
Nyos

craftworld eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: craftworld eldar   craftworld eldar I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 13:09

Hi,

Shadow Spectres use the fast attack slot on the force org chart. With your allies chart you only have one fast attack slot. As to there effectiveness, they aren't too bad. They can do all three areas to varying degrees of success, either anti-tank at 36 inches ( st9, ap3), MEQ hunting at (st6,ap3) or horde (st4,ap5 blast) from memory as I don't have the book handy. The latter two are there standard shooting options, while the former is when they use there ghost light and fire through the Exarch. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Nyos
Back to top Go down

craftworld eldar
Page 1 of 1