THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Vengeance Resplendant OOC.

Go down 
+9
Shadows Revenge
facelessabsalom
Thor665
KnightSeerValkia
Lady Malys
Mngwa
Cakeaunoob
MongooseDog
Cavash
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16 2013, 18:47

I understand that Malys is unwell so, along with other reasons such as myself being busy on Saturday, I will be looking to start this on Sunday. If anybody needs any extra time please say.
The sooner the characters can be up the better as I need to add in little details for the first post. Smile

Cheers.

Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17 2013, 04:19

I know I'm a little late but would be interested in trying to sign in as a replacement.

I know with a previous discussion with Malys that Ciirian would be too OP of a character to rp out, but I have an interesting concept of a Wrack in mind if a spot becomes availble and youd want me.
Back to top Go down
pyrak
Slave
pyrak

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17 2013, 08:25

I'll be getting my character up tomorrow.

Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17 2013, 15:25

It is a little late as I've already filled the character limit that I'd like to run with at the moment. You can write up you characters, however, and I'll add them to the reserves list.

I might have to run another game in the future, actually, judging by how popular this one seems to be before it's even started. Razz

Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17 2013, 17:12

Well incase you have some use for me

Username: Ciirian

Character name: Scorponox the Experiment

Equipment: *See Appearance* - equivalent to two poisoned blades and a splinter pistol

Origin: Scorponox is a prized and specially designed Wrack. Sold to the group's leader by a shady dealer; even for the Dark Cities standards. He appears to be in service to the group's leader

Personality: Scorponox stands as a hulking creature among the other Eldar whose silence makes most around him uncomfortable.

Appearance: Scorponox stands a full head and shoulder above the largest armored Incubi. His chest is bare and broad, his abnormally large muscle growth seems to pulse as if alive. Upon his back are vials that are filled with a strange green ichor. He walks with no grace and at first glance one could mistake him for a misshapen Ork. His head is fully encased in a dome, similar to that of a pilot's helmet. No eyes look back at you and pulsing lights flicker beneath the visor. His head and arms hang low as he moves.
At the end of each wrist has a blade where a hand should be. Poisonous ichor drips and coats the weapon. Attached to his back at the tip of an added tail - like appendage Scorponox has a projectile weapon that spits a poisonous venom that causes similar damage as a splinter pistol.

Other: Scorponox at first glance appears to be a mindless drone. Time will tell his true intentions and purpose
Skills: Specifically designed for combat that is all that he is truly good for. His mutated skin has hardened to form a protective armor. His weapons have been grafted to him becoming an extension of himself. The eye-less helmet reveals no hints to the foe of what Scorponox 's movement may be.
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18 2013, 21:14

Sorry for the late reply! I have now filled in the details for Keshariel. I've kept him a Wych after all rather than a Scourge, which was his original concept Smile Let me know if you want me to change anything, Cavash, and thanks for your patience!

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18 2013, 23:44

No worries Malys. Nothing needs to be changed; I've always liked Keshariel. I'm glad that you've got your character up. Smile

On another note, Valkia has informed me that there have been some problems with developing a character and has said to let somebody else take his space, so, Thor, it's up to you! Razz

If you could have a character done in the next few days that would be great, if not then PM me and just say how long you'll need. Cheers.

Edit: I've noticed that you have mentioned that he has wings. Is this something missed out from being editted from him being a Scourge or does he actually have wings?

Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 08:47

Just my two cents but, if you run into trouble designing ans debeloping your character, grab a beer/drink or something stronger. That should get you going :p

*Opens up a bottle of amesec and invites felloe RPers for a drink
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 17:51

As usual - a selection of characters;

Feel free to pick one, I like them both.

Myrrick Las'illyin - a friendly and helpful fellow, eager to prepare your food, patch up your wounds, and get you back on task. A true friend who will always stand behind you...perhaps especially in a firefight.
Spoiler:

Dolor has the unfortunate problem of having the whole world against him, well, that and the universe. Frankly, he'll probably be dead before the group even reaches the first destination. Not that this would help him, probably they would bring him back to life and force him to still help, it's what happens to him. He never gets to rest or have any peace.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 18:11

Both are superb characters Thor. I knew that you'd do well. I know which character that I like most, but seeing as I'm not one of the players I will let everybody else decide which one to go with.

Then we can start! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 18:13

Myr, Myr, Myr!
Dolor sounds interesting too, but Myr!

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 18:53

I vote for Myr too. That way I can start using:

"I need a Medic!"

Not because I'll need medical attention, simply because I can!

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 19:00

I knew they wouldn't vote for me, I could be the only candidate in the race and wouldn't get any votes.
Unless it was for a suicide mission.
- Dolor.

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 19:06

That sounds remarkably close to somebody that I know.

Back to top Go down
Cakeaunoob
Cake Who Thirsts
Cakeaunoob

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 19:26

I vote Myr.

The Trickster
The Usurper
Back to top Go down
http://cakeaunoob.deviantart.com
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 19:29

That would be 3/5 for Myr.
So that's settled.

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 19:37

Yay! Myr was the one that I wanted. I shall get the main RP up soon.

Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 19:39

The votes are usually very one sided - it's why I always do them.

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 19:46

THhis thread is now for out of character discussion.

I hope you all enjoy Vengeance Resplendant!

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t6577-vengeance-resplendant#71333

Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20 2013, 16:09

Oi, just for clarification... I'm a Scourge not a wych!

In case you guys are talking about me in the IC Razz

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20 2013, 21:21

I think they were talking about Keshariel, Face. Keshariel's the Wych that was looking at them. Razz

Edit: Four down and two to go! Keep up the great posting pace, folk! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 00:18

Quote :
"Really?" she replied to her comment. Zaonath was amused of the slim wych. She wondered how much he ate with that unhealthy body.
At least he isn't as young as the rest of this rabble.
She succeeded in not laughing at the 'wings' on the wyches armor.

I'm not sure ... Keshariel doesn't have any wings on his armour and he isn't skinny (just built like a Wych, so athletic). I'd say it would be fair enough that he would look at them, though. Maybe someone got a wire crossed? Smile
EDIT: and that someone would be me! That was a bit I thought I'd taken out of his description from when he was going to be a Scourge. I'm sorry! I will fix it up now. No wings, Not a Scourge, note to self proofreading three times is not enough ... XD

I'm enjoying it so far and hope to join you soon! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 12:27

Lady Malys wrote:

Equipment: Ghostplate Armour in corvid-iridescent black with the edges carefully enamelled in jade green extracted from the wing cases of a beetle that lived on only on continent of a planet now blasted into rock.

This is why I thought he had wings scratch
...and hey, I thought all wyches are thin as a fashion model!! Who knows what diets they have.

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 12:36

Seen the wych models? They got muscles and they are ripped! They are not thin and sleek like Sarele!

So far no one in our group got wings Sad

Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 15:29

Ah, I see - nope, it's just a pigment made from the wings of very rare (well, now extinct) beetles. Smile Because he's a gaudy show off Wych.

I agree with facelessabsalom, Wyches have a strongly athletic build, just not bulky like a body builder - I picture them as like the kind of Olympic gymnasts who use the rings or the horizontal bars.

As a side note although I've given him Seduction as a skill I consider this a skill for NPCs (that might or might not work), not PCs. as I don't like telling other PCs how to react to my character. Smile I hope that makes sense!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Resplendant OOC.   Vengeance Resplendant OOC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vengeance Resplendant OOC.
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next