THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 new eldar codex ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
egorey
The Duck of Death
egorey

1500 new eldar codex ...  Empty
PostSubject: 1500 new eldar codex ...    1500 new eldar codex ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05 2013, 01:41

-Do the Avatar Walk-

HQ: Avatar of Khaine, Fast Shot, Crushing Blow [215]
HQ: Farseer, Jetbike, [115]
4 Warlock Council, Jetbikes, Singing Spears [220]

Troops: 2x 6 Jetbikes, 1 Shruiken Cannons [222]
Troops: 2x 6 Jetbikes, 2 Shruiken Cannons [244]

Heavy: 2x Wraithknight [480]

-1496-

i have not put this together yet but this is how I envision playing the new Eldar. Lots of bikes with conceal, a Farseer spreading either fortune or doom or guide and prescience and some heavy duty MCs as backup.

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: 1500 new eldar codex ...    1500 new eldar codex ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05 2013, 09:38

1500 points with a total of 20 models, the majority of which are T4, 3+ save? I think you'll get murdered!

egorey
The Duck of Death
egorey

PostSubject: Re: 1500 new eldar codex ...    1500 new eldar codex ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05 2013, 10:48

Thirty-two models ... bikes have warlock with conceal so +2 to their jink saves ... farseer will be casting something decent ... both Avatar and WKs are a pita to take down and IF the Avatar gets to the opponents' lines it will tear tac squads and vehicles apart. ... it is not going to be great vs hordes but against anything else it will be very tough to play against at 1500. Does it have weaknesses -absolutely. Still want to give it a go though.

Rock.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: 1500 new eldar codex ...    1500 new eldar codex ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05 2013, 11:01

egorey wrote:

Thirty-two models ... bikes have warlock with conceal so +2 to their jink saves ... farseer will be casting something decent ... both Avatar and WKs are a pita to take down and IF the Avatar gets to the opponents' lines it will tear tac squads and vehicles apart. ... it is not going to be great vs hordes but against anything else it will be very tough to play against at 1500. Does it have weaknesses -absolutely. Still want to give it a go though.

Sorry. For some reason I only counted the troops once.

By all means give it a go but even with 32 models with all the Ignores Cover that GW is handing out these days I think the bikes will disappear very quickly leaving you with 3 Monstrous Creatures to take out everything else.

MongooseDog
Kabalite Warrior
MongooseDog

PostSubject: Re: 1500 new eldar codex ...    1500 new eldar codex ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05 2013, 13:48

those 3 MCs can do some damage though. I assume this is not at all competitive. Should be super fun.

Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: 1500 new eldar codex ...    1500 new eldar codex ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05 2013, 14:40

I'd like to face it with a splinter-heavy army though, that's nearly 700 pts in the bag from the get-go with all those MCs!

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500 new eldar codex ...    1500 new eldar codex ...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 new eldar codex ...
Page 1 of 1