THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 points for a league

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greymurphy42
Slave

1500 points for a league Empty
PostSubject: 1500 points for a league   1500 points for a league I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08 2013, 11:35

Hey there Smile Been lurking for a little while, but the deadline for submitting our army lists is approaching, and I thought I'd ask for some opinions on my list. My opponents will include at least 2 Blood Angels, 2 Dark Angels, Necrons, Tau, Daemons & Chaos Marines. There may be some more that I don't know about too. AFAIK there aren't going to be any Orks, Tyranids or Eldar. I know there's a triple Heldrake list and a CronAir list.

Here's what I was thinking...

Sliscus
3 Haemonculi w/Liquifier gun
9 Wyches w/haywire grenades, inc. Hekatrix w/Venom Blade in a Raider w/Aethersails & disintegrator
9 Wyches w/haywire grenades, inc. Hekatrix w/Venom Blade in a Raider w/Aethersails & disintegrator
2 Ravager w/Night shield
4 Incubi inc Klaivex w/demi klaives in Venom w/extra cannon
6 Reavers inc Arena champion w/Venom Blade, 2 Cluster Caltrops

Any thoughts, comments and criticisms would be greatly appreciated. I've played a grand total of 3 games of 40k in the last couple of weeks so anything will help Very Happy

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

1500 points for a league Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 points for a league   1500 points for a league I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10 2013, 14:10

How are you going to deal with the triple helldrake list or the CronAir list??? You have nothing other than hope and 6s to hurt them. Also by taking dissies on the raiders you have lowered your darklight alot, bringing even less chances of hurting them...

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down

1500 points for a league
Page 1 of 1