THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1000 point list

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
error404filenotfound
Slave
error404filenotfound

1000 point list Empty
PostSubject: 1000 point list   1000 point list I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21 2013, 20:10

b]@HQ [ 3 ][/b]

Ancient Haemonculus Gnarlskin; Close combat weapon; Splinter pistol; Liquefier gun;

Haemonculus Gnarlskin; Close combat weapon; Splinter pistol;

Haemonculus Gnarlskin; Close combat weapon; Splinter pistol;

@Troops [ 3 ]

9x - Kabalite Warriors Kabalite armour (x9); Splinter rifle (x8); Blaster;
> 1x - Raider ; Dark lance; Splinter racks; Night shields; Flickerfield;

@Heavy support [ 2 ]

Ravager Dark Lance (x3); Night shields; Flickerfield;

Ravager Dark Lance (x3); Night shields; Flickerfield;

This is my 1000 point dark elder list please tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
Ben_S
Sybarite

1000 point list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1000 point list   1000 point list I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21 2013, 21:02

Haemonculi certainly have their uses, but are rather expensive for what you get - dropping two of them could save you points for a unit of Wracks in a Venom, which may be more useful.

Any idea what you're up against?
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

1000 point list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1000 point list   1000 point list I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21 2013, 21:31

Perhaps drop the Ancient down to a bog-standard Haemie and use the points saved to give the other two a Liquifier as well, that is how I always take them. If you can give each a Venom Blade too, that's a nice, cheap upgrade.

Personally, I would also switch the DL's on your 3 Raiders to Disintegrators to get a bit more volume of fire.

It's a good list, might not have much staying power for objectives, so maybe consider swapping one unit of Warriors for some Wracks, and if so give them another Liquifier.

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Timatron
Sybarite
Timatron

1000 point list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1000 point list   1000 point list I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21 2013, 23:02

If the Lances were swapped for Dissies there's no long range AT in the army whatsoever. I would say the Blasters were more expendable, they confuse the purpose of the squads and are very situational, if you're close enough to use them you're probably too close to whatever comes out of that transport. The thing with Splinterracks is you get around the same hits at full range as you would at rapid-fire range without them, this is the purpose of the racks as far as I'm concerned; coupled with Nightshields this keeps your Raiders alive longer.If you like the plan of starting each unit with a Paintoken then it's worth giving the list a few run-outs to assess for yourself if it's worth it. I don't think you neccesarily need both types of shields/field on the Ravagers though, the 5+ jink is as good as the Invuln from the FF and the NS keeps you safe if you go 2nd and have nowhere to hide them, you'll want to be keeping them at the farthest extent of their range anyway. 60 points from 3 Blasters + 20 from 2 sets of FF + 30 from dropping the Ancient to a basic Haemie = 120 pts. You could get Liquifiers for the other 2 Haemies then take a 4 man Trueborn Squad with 2 DarkLances for 86 pts. Then you may as well waste the spare 4 pts on Plasma Grenades for that squad; there's nothing for 4 points in the codex anyway. You should also do the free swap to CC weapons on the 2 without DarkLances, that gives the unit 14 attacks on the charge. I almost guarantee that Trueborn unit would take out more vehicles than all 3 of the Blaster-toting warriors from the troops squads would. Just my thoughts, it's your decision.
Back to top Go down
error404filenotfound
Slave
error404filenotfound

1000 point list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1000 point list   1000 point list I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22 2013, 09:01

thanks for your help! Im going up against necrons and CSM at the moment. im going to drop the blasters from the warriors and some of the Haemonculus and the flicker shields from the reavers then I'll see what I can do
Back to top Go down
error404filenotfound
Slave
error404filenotfound

1000 point list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1000 point list   1000 point list I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22 2013, 09:13

@HQ [ 1 ]

Haemonculus Gnarlskin; Close combat weapon; Splinter pistol; Liquefier gun;

@Troops [ 4 ]

9x - Kabalite Warriors Kabalite armour (x9); Splinter rifle (x9);

10x - Kabalite Warriors Kabalite armour (x10); Splinter rifle (x9); Splinter cannon;

10x - Kabalite Warriors Kabalite armour (x10); Splinter rifle (x8); Splinter cannon; Blaster;

4x - Wracks Gnarlskin (x4); Poisoned weapon (x8);
> 1x - Venom ; Splinter cannon (x2); Flickerfield;

@Heavy support [ 2 ]

Ravager Dark Lance (x3); Night shields;

Ravager Dark Lance (x3); Night shields;

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1000 point list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1000 point list   1000 point list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000 point list