THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Silent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaGhost520
Slave
DaGhost520

Kabal of the Silent Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Silent   Kabal of the Silent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03 2013, 05:38

Report Topic: Kabal of the Silent
Description: An Informational Report Filed by Guard General Aurelius of the Imperium.

This horde, a Kabal, as it is known in their culture. Is one of the more unsettling experiences in my career as General.  
The Kabal is led by the Archon Kitab Al’hazred, an enigmatic, if moderately neurotic, commander. Brandishing armor and weaponry clad in brass and many shades of pink and red, the Kabal has developed a unique method of psychological warfare from which they draw their name from. Generally, as with the orks, The Dark Eldar pirates have an interest in loud noise, using screamer jets and war cries to intimidate the enemy as they slam into their lines. Their raiders, jetbikes, hoverboards, and other aircraft produce the most horrific sound as they speed across the battlefield.
Al’hazred’s Kabal, however, differs from generalities in this aspect. Preferring night raids on planets, and attacking from the cloak of darkness in space, and obscured with Night Shields.  In the attack, only silence is heard, aside from the occasional whistle of wind, or the faint rattle of chains, before they appear to enact their brand of anguish. . The skimmers of the Kabal have been modified to run completely silent, and the warriors have been disciplined against the war cries that are usually heard during a raid.
The effect on the mind is impressive. Men in the reserve lines are instilled with fear as the front lines dissolve into retreat as dark shadows clothed in rose flit between corpses without sound. The only ones to be heard are the splatter of blood, the tearing of plate armor, and the ringing impact of poisoned shards.  And before the reserve lines can jar themselves from the trance. They too are caught in the bloodbath.

Gen. Aurelius
1st of the 300th Shurima Desert Guard
The Imperium of Man

""I fear not the storm. But the silence that precedes it."
General Aurelius of the Imperial Guard.

Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

Kabal of the Silent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Silent   Kabal of the Silent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03 2013, 13:18

Silence is a good answer for that! silent
I have actually wondered sometimes why Dark Eldar pirates make such noise of themselves. Would be a lot better if they just quiet down and creep out all the humans! And once they are in position to give them hell, the opponents will be the ones who make the noise! bom 

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Silent
Page 1 of 1