THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hello Commorragh!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Plague
Kabalite Warrior
Plague

Hello Commorragh! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Commorragh!   Hello Commorragh! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 09:58

Greetings everyone!

I'm a new 40k player just getting into the hobby since May. A friend let me browse through the codex for each army and Dark Eldar appealed to me the most. It was a bonus that the models had been recently re-sculpted and so of course I was stoked to find that out.

The majority of the people I know were trying to persuade me from running a DE army, saying it's too difficult for a noob and I'll hate the game. I actually find it to be completely the opposite and like the challenge of a DE army. I wanted to build an army that actually made me think, not just blow a bunch of points and mindlessly go toe to toe with my opponents.

The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

Hello Commorragh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Commorragh!   Hello Commorragh! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 16:55

Welcome to Commorragh....

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Twisted Evil

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

Hello Commorragh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Commorragh!   Hello Commorragh! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 19:48

Welcome to the community, Plague. DE aren't that difficult. They are difficult, in my opinion, for someone who has learned the game with an MEQ army. In my personal experience, it isn't the models dying that annoy me, it's models running off the table.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Kabalite Warrior
Plague

Hello Commorragh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Commorragh!   Hello Commorragh! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 21:31

I've certainly enjoyed the forum thus far. There are some amazing painters in this community and I've picked up quite a few tactical pointers as well.

Hello Commorragh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Commorragh!   Hello Commorragh! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Commorragh!
Page 1 of 1