THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Crushing Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eldarofdarkness
Slave

Crushing Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Crushing Chaos   Crushing Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24 2013, 15:29

Hi everyone! I wanted to start a topic focused more around chaos and there weaknesses and strengths. my friend and i play a lot and he used to use space marines, but he got bored of them and want ed something more interesting, and to him, chaos really appealed to him. we used to just do troop/HQ skirmishes, and we didn't really pay much attention to points and stuff. but now we are collecting a lot more and were starting to actually get a mix of stuff in our games, so I was wondering, is there a good way anyone has found from experience, to beat a chaos army?Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

Crushing Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Having problems with Chaos well why? ( in a friendly way)   Crushing Chaos I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03 2013, 04:12

Well i play Chaos Space Marines myself Wink their weakness is nothing. What you need to do is deny what their so good at. Use reaver jetbikes or an awesome denial unit and wipe out their AT and AI. If the opponent brings oblits take them out even if it takes your entire army to do it. One thing chaos cannot do what SM can is drop pod assault us Chaos dont believe in drop pods. Use speed to your advantge why do you think i struggle against tau, eldar, dark eldar, necrons, dark angels, and etc.... Because we are not as manipulative and alpha striking speed as us DE. Hope that helps cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

Crushing Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crushing Chaos   Crushing Chaos I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03 2013, 04:27

One things for sure don't and i really mean don't ( i play CSM i know what my army can do in the right hands Wink) let your opponent make you play his game, play your game and ignore is sense of manipulation remember your dark Eldar we laugh at inferior slow armies like chaos( even though were tough as bricks) use speed to your advantage, it has done me so good. The top priorty units need to be gone ASAP

Scoring units
Obliterators as they can wreck anything imagine 3 assault cannons to your precious transports (you dont want that)
Havocs
Heldrakes as they ignore cover
Sorcerers
Daemon princes espcially them because one prince alone destroyed 2 raiders and 3 venoms as i ignored him
Noise marines with blastmasters as once again they ignore cover
Any close combat unit capable of bring down raiders or venoms

Ignore any tarpits as not many are that strong unless they are spawn ( str 5) in CC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crushing Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crushing Chaos   Crushing Chaos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crushing Chaos
Page 1 of 1