THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Wave Serpent shooting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SOlyer
Hellion

Wave Serpent shooting Empty
PostSubject: Wave Serpent shooting   Wave Serpent shooting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03 2013, 01:52

So this guy I played the other day introduced me to the assault that is eldar wave serpents. I heard they were good but i hadn't experienced a full mechdar army with the new and improved wave serpents until then. On to my question...

Can the wave serpent shoot its scatter lasers and shurikan cannons and hit with X amount of shots and THEN choose weather or not he wants to shoot his serpent shield? Also, since it is a weapon, the wave serpent has to snap fire one of the guns in order to move faster than 6 inches right?
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Wave Serpent shooting   Wave Serpent shooting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03 2013, 08:22

You declare all shooting from a unit before you roll to hit so you can't decide after your first shots whether to fire additional weapons.

And yes, you can only fire all 3 weapons at full BS on the Serpent if you move 6" or less. Any more than that and one of them will need to snapfire.

SOlyer
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Wave Serpent shooting   Wave Serpent shooting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03 2013, 13:04

Thanks. I said the same thing but the guy I was playing in just a friendly game thought he could do what he was doing so i just let it go since everyone there way my boats were toast lol. Just wanted to confirm for when I see all the mechdar In a later tournament.
Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: Wave Serpent shooting   Wave Serpent shooting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06 2013, 04:51

I think a fast vehicle can move 12' and fire 2 weapons a full bs? and all at under 6'

Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Wave Serpent shooting   Wave Serpent shooting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06 2013, 14:01

Correct

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wave Serpent shooting   Wave Serpent shooting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wave Serpent shooting
Page 1 of 1