THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Incubi Shrine: The Hand of Doom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raucir Lustingclaw
Kabalite Warrior
Raucir Lustingclaw

Incubi Shrine: The Hand of Doom Empty
PostSubject: Incubi Shrine: The Hand of Doom   Incubi Shrine: The Hand of Doom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04 2011, 13:04

The Hand of Doom

"We will strike from the sky, tear their chain of command asunder, break the back of this pathetic mon-keigh defence and claim a hundred souls before the wretched creatures even realise what has happened." - Klaivex Vora D'or of the Hand of Doom.

Clad in glistening silver armour with helms as black as their hearts, the Hand of Doom are an Incubi sect possessed of incredible arrogance, who only undertake missions and contracts where their murderous skill will be of pivotal importance.

Not for them the role of the lowly bodyguard. Not for them the mediocrity of the long-range firefight. The height of a battle, the apex of any master plan; at the moment in a war when all balances on the finest of lines - this is where the Hand of Doom will strike. Be it the denial of a surgical Astartes assault or the destruction of a potent Tyranid synapse-creature, the Hand of Doom take great pride in their ability to turn the tide of a battle. They enter the fray on dedicated Venom transports, hurtling out of the sky like silver lightning or appearing through the sinuous paths of the webway like glistening phantoms, hell-bent on the completion of their objective.

Raucir Lustingclaw, the Heirarch of their Shrine, is a creature of such immense ego that he will not even acknowledge a request for aid without the advance payment of a duel with the supplicant's deadliest champion. The most frequent client of the Shrine is the Kabal of the Screaming Maw, more specifically, Archon Karael Draes, who is more than happy to throw her champions into battle with Lustingclaw if it means securing the Hand of Doom's support in a realspace raid.

Rumour has it that the Archon herself once duelled with the Heirarch, emerging bloody and flushed with the thrill of a nearly fatal conflict. The Archon's subordinates whisper that the wounds she sustained and her freshly-fed glow were not all a result of the duel itself, but a more intimate bargain made with Lustingclaw. Either way, the loyalty of the Hand of Doom was secured and the Shrine remains a favoured ally of the Screaming Maw.

Last edited by Raucir Lustingclaw on Wed Jul 20 2011, 15:29; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Incubi Shrine: The Hand of Doom   Incubi Shrine: The Hand of Doom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 06:43

Nicely done Raucir. Sorry it took so long for me to get to this.

**Edit**
Added to the list.
Back to top Go down
CDSzafraniec
Slave
CDSzafraniec

PostSubject: Re: Incubi Shrine: The Hand of Doom   Incubi Shrine: The Hand of Doom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 19:36

Very cool. Always like the Incubi to act like Incubi!
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Incubi Shrine: The Hand of Doom   Incubi Shrine: The Hand of Doom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17 2011, 14:27

CDSzafraniec wrote:
Very cool. Always like the Incubi to act like Incubi!
I agree. Midnight on the Street of Knives annoyed me with having them as lowly security guards walking the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incubi Shrine: The Hand of Doom   Incubi Shrine: The Hand of Doom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incubi Shrine: The Hand of Doom
Page 1 of 1