THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Emperor's Children or Death Guard themed Army?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

Emperor's Children or Death Guard themed Army? Empty
PostSubject: Emperor's Children or Death Guard themed Army?   Emperor's Children or Death Guard themed Army? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27 2013, 00:42

Im thinking since im getting lots of stuff, like Fulgrim the Illuminator or get a Custom Mortarion. Please comment which theme i should go for. Maybe even Sons of Horus. Im stuck on 3 awesome themed armies. help
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Irish
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's Children or Death Guard themed Army?   Emperor's Children or Death Guard themed Army? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27 2013, 18:49

So you want to start a New army? What rules do you wanna play with and why do you like these 3 choices.
, as i'm not the one who should tell you which (Pre-) Heresy Era Army you should play, as I for myself, am totally dedicated to the III. But just wait a bit on choosing a Primarch, as Mortarion is supposed to be the one to be released next.
Back to top Go down
Obyiscus
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's Children or Death Guard themed Army?   Emperor's Children or Death Guard themed Army? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27 2013, 19:07

Can't they release a loyalist primarch, maybe Leman Russ? (He said hopefully Razz)

But as Irish said, why do you like these three legions over the other 17? I for one am a son of the 6th
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Irish
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's Children or Death Guard themed Army?   Emperor's Children or Death Guard themed Army? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27 2013, 19:34

Obyiscus wrote:
Can't they release a loyalist primarch, maybe Leman Russ? (He said hopefully Razz)

But as Irish said, why do you like these three legions over the other 17? I for one am a son of the 6th
There will be only 15 more to chose from. We do not speak about the 2 lost legions.

And I guess they'll be making a Ferrus model to duel with Fulgrim.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's Children or Death Guard themed Army?   Emperor's Children or Death Guard themed Army? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27 2013, 22:53

I think you misspelled Night Lords in your post, Warmaster. Razz

Out of those three, though, I'd say Death Guard. The Emperor's Children are getting everywhere since the Heresy series and I've always seen the Sons of Horus/Lunar Wolves/Black Legion to be kind of meh.
With the Death Guard you have a bunch of stoic and stalwhart Marines who exist to spread death.
Back to top Go down
Omnicide
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's Children or Death Guard themed Army?   Emperor's Children or Death Guard themed Army? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03 2013, 01:19

Someone mentioned Lemons Russ? http://www.denofimagination.com.pl/2013/09/leman-russ-fall-of-prospero.html

I too think mortarion would be coolest, but I would wait for them to release his primarch model as well, but pick up a squad of the deathshroud termies from forgeworld for sure

If I were going Emperor's Children I would go chaos and try to find someone to convert a fulgrim demon prince, I just think noise marines are way cooler then purple regular space marines
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's Children or Death Guard themed Army?   Emperor's Children or Death Guard themed Army? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emperor's Children or Death Guard themed Army?
Page 1 of 1