THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Question about Dark Eldar Reproduction...

Go down 
+9
Aroshamash
Spanna uv Komor-AAAGH!
Gobsmakked
Nomic
Sky Serpent
theblackjackal
xzandrate
Torpedo Vegas
Zehra
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aroshamash
Sybarite
Aroshamash

Question about Dark Eldar Reproduction... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about Dark Eldar Reproduction...   Question about Dark Eldar Reproduction... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2011, 11:01

We had a comment about the gender distribution and breeding methods of the different factions, and specifically the role of male Wyches within the Cults. Sadly, it kinda spiralled from there, but it's since been taken to PMs and dropped by us both, so it won't be dragged off-topic any longer. Sorry 'bout that, folks.

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Question about Dark Eldar Reproduction...   Question about Dark Eldar Reproduction... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2011, 20:06

Aroshamash wrote:
We had a comment about the gender distribution and breeding methods of the different factions, and specifically the role of male Wyches within the Cults. Sadly, it kinda spiralled from there, but it's since been taken to PMs and dropped by us both, so it won't be dragged off-topic any longer. Sorry 'bout that, folks.
Ah ok, that's good to hear. Because while interesting, it's not what the topic is about...XD
Back to top Go down
thelordhellion
Hellion
thelordhellion

PostSubject: Re: Question about Dark Eldar Reproduction...   Question about Dark Eldar Reproduction... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27 2011, 05:27

yeah, sorry about that, also I just noticed there is a post saying about male wyches. should have moved over there rabbit lol sorry.

anyway i had a friend who claims eldar can only have intercourse once every 7 years, is that true or not?

Sybarite
Aroshamash

PostSubject: Re: Question about Dark Eldar Reproduction...   Question about Dark Eldar Reproduction... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27 2011, 07:03

There's... absolutely nothing that says that, in any source. If they did, it'd make their reproduction literally impossible, as Eldar gestation requires multiple inseminations.

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Question about Dark Eldar Reproduction...   Question about Dark Eldar Reproduction... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27 2011, 10:00

Indeed, there'd be no babies at all if that was the case...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Dark Eldar Reproduction...   Question about Dark Eldar Reproduction... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about Dark Eldar Reproduction...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2