THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings from a new Dark Eldar Player.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Right Hand
Slave
Red Right Hand

Greetings from a new Dark Eldar Player.  Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from a new Dark Eldar Player.    Greetings from a new Dark Eldar Player.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07 2011, 06:59

Hello all. I just discovered this forum and quickly joined. I'm a long time 40K veteran whose been playing since the earliest days of 2nd edition, but I'm new to the Dark Eldar. To be honest, I had all but lost interest in 40K until I saw that Jes Goodwin was working on new models. The moment I saw the new Dark Eldar models, I was in awe. I love the aesthetics of the army, and for the first time in a very long time, I'm eager to start modelling, painting and playing.
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new Dark Eldar Player.    Greetings from a new Dark Eldar Player.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07 2011, 07:01

Greetings, RRH. I was in the same boat. I had played Chaos through all of fourth edition and lost all interest after the Codex: Chaos Renegades. I love the new models and the new fluff. I'm glad to see that the army inspired someone else as well.

Welcome to the community.
Back to top Go down
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new Dark Eldar Player.    Greetings from a new Dark Eldar Player.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07 2011, 08:15

Welcome. Welcome to the Dark City.
You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to our fine forum.
I thought so much of the Dark City that I elected to establish myself here in the forums so thoughtfully provided by our Administrators.
I have been proud to call the Dark City my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to the Dark City.
It's better here.

Back to top Go down
http://irollboxcars.blogspot.com/
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new Dark Eldar Player.    Greetings from a new Dark Eldar Player.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07 2011, 21:29

Welcome to Commorragh....

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Twisted Evil

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new Dark Eldar Player.    Greetings from a new Dark Eldar Player.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from a new Dark Eldar Player.
Page 1 of 1