THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500pts - Necrons vs Dark Eldar - The Scouring, Hammer and Anvil

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skari
Wych
Skari

1500pts - Necrons vs Dark Eldar - The Scouring, Hammer and Anvil Empty
PostSubject: 1500pts - Necrons vs Dark Eldar - The Scouring, Hammer and Anvil   1500pts - Necrons vs Dark Eldar - The Scouring, Hammer and Anvil I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05 2013, 13:19

Welcome to another skaredcast battle report. This time, Fred and his Necrons take on the Dark Eldar Meldar army! The Scouring, Hammer and Anvil. Will the annihilation barges and night sythes bring doom to the lightly armoured Dark Eldar?

Thanks a lot for watching!
Back to top Go down
http://patreon.com/skaredcast
ligolski
Wych
ligolski

PostSubject: Re: 1500pts - Necrons vs Dark Eldar - The Scouring, Hammer and Anvil   1500pts - Necrons vs Dark Eldar - The Scouring, Hammer and Anvil I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05 2013, 15:51

great batrep! If that 2nd scythe had come in sooner I'm not sure you would have made out so well in the end!
Back to top Go down
Sand Viper
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 1500pts - Necrons vs Dark Eldar - The Scouring, Hammer and Anvil   1500pts - Necrons vs Dark Eldar - The Scouring, Hammer and Anvil I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05 2013, 18:56

Cheers for the report Skari - love watching your vids.
Back to top Go down
Laughingcarp
Wych
Laughingcarp

PostSubject: Re: 1500pts - Necrons vs Dark Eldar - The Scouring, Hammer and Anvil   1500pts - Necrons vs Dark Eldar - The Scouring, Hammer and Anvil I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10 2013, 08:31

Fantastic game! Us newly vat-born kabalites greatly appreciate the opportunity to glean tactical acumen from experienced warriors such as your esteemed self. You're a boon to our glorious city.
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: 1500pts - Necrons vs Dark Eldar - The Scouring, Hammer and Anvil   1500pts - Necrons vs Dark Eldar - The Scouring, Hammer and Anvil I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14 2013, 03:59

Thanks much appreciate the comments.
Back to top Go down
http://patreon.com/skaredcast
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500pts - Necrons vs Dark Eldar - The Scouring, Hammer and Anvil   1500pts - Necrons vs Dark Eldar - The Scouring, Hammer and Anvil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500pts - Necrons vs Dark Eldar - The Scouring, Hammer and Anvil
Page 1 of 1