THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Background question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Blade
Hellion
Shadow Blade

Background question Empty
PostSubject: Background question   Background question I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10 2013, 19:31

I remember reading somewhere about Dark Eldar kidnapping Blood Claws on their initiation but cant find anything on it? Does anyone know of this or where to find it?
Back to top Go down
Skyboard surfer
Kabalite Warrior
Skyboard surfer

PostSubject: Re: Background question   Background question I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10 2013, 22:11

There is a bit on p.22 of the codex about aspiring Space Wolves being experimented on by the Haemonculi (The Thieves of the Ice Mists) - is that it?

Hellion
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: Background question   Background question I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10 2013, 22:27

Having bought the codex yet, only have an old raider and a box of new kabalite warriors. The codex will be my next purchase. Although I assume that is it though I read it on a forum.

Kabal of the Shadow Blade - 2/0/0
Back to top Go down
Obyiscus
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Background question   Background question I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10 2013, 22:29

They don't kidnap Blood Claws, the kidnap initiates (drugged up fenrisians). They don't have the space marine augments and such, it is when the initiates finish there test that they get initiated and become blood claws.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Hellion
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: Background question   Background question I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10 2013, 22:31

Ah ok thank you, any reason why the initiates are on drugs?

Kabal of the Shadow Blade - 2/0/0
Back to top Go down
Tengu
Wych
Tengu

PostSubject: Re: Background question   Background question I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10 2013, 23:03

To stop them thinking they are in a silly werewolf movie, I assume.

(Since they are in wulfen form)
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Background question   Background question I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 14:36

Aspirants of the Space Wolves arent considered Blood Claws until they return from their final trial, in which they drop them out in the fenresian wilderness and they have to make it back to the fang alive. That is why he just called them drugged up fenresians, as they arent yet full space marines. Although they have every implant and have the cainis helix by then, they arent accepted into the chapter yet

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Background question   Background question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Background question
Page 1 of 1