THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Disintegrators as Heavy Weapon Choices?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Animus12
Slave
Animus12

Disintegrators as Heavy Weapon Choices? Empty
PostSubject: Disintegrators as Heavy Weapon Choices?   Disintegrators as Heavy Weapon Choices? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03 2013, 17:20

I'm looking for arguments against having disintegrator cannons available to infantry units as heavy weapon options (other than it not being in the dex right now). Make them like 20 points or so and I seen no reason not to take them.

By the same token, what arguments could be made against making heatlances and haywire blasters available to infantry outside of scourges (as special weapons)?
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Disintegrators as Heavy Weapon Choices?   Disintegrators as Heavy Weapon Choices? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03 2013, 17:29

Disintregators would be nice to see in the hands of kabalites, but I think we should leave at least some cool weapons for scourges and reavers alone Wink

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: Disintegrators as Heavy Weapon Choices?   Disintegrators as Heavy Weapon Choices? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03 2013, 17:41

Agreed. I'd say dissies would probably fit pretty well to kabalites, but the heatlances and haywirers are probably best if they remain in the scourges hands (and reavers jetbikes).

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disintegrators as Heavy Weapon Choices?   Disintegrators as Heavy Weapon Choices? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disintegrators as Heavy Weapon Choices?
Page 1 of 1