THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Voidraven best weapon choices

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fume Knight
Kabalite Warrior
The Fume Knight

Voidraven best weapon choices Empty
PostSubject: Voidraven best weapon choices   Voidraven best weapon choices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24 2015, 11:06

So, I bought a voidraven tonight on Ebay, I finally gave in to the desire to build and paint this gorgeous thing, I do plan on fielding it at some point, although probably not often, but in case I do, I had some questions, I plan on using Void Lances for sure, I may try and magnetize for Dark Scythes, as if I recall, it blasts so it'd be more anti infantry with scythes? But still.

When I field this I plan on having it as anti vehicle type of craft, I may just keep a Ravager out of play, and replace it with this, my Razorwing will be on the field guaranteed since its anti infantry is so great, but, what type of ordinance should I load the Voidraven with? I am aware they are expensive, but if I were to really want this thing to decimate vehicles, which should I go with? would the Void Lances suffice or would I want certain types of explosives to really raise some hell?
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven best weapon choices   Voidraven best weapon choices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24 2015, 13:08

Personal preference would be v lances, if I took one at all.
Back to top Go down
Myrvn
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven best weapon choices   Voidraven best weapon choices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24 2015, 14:25

I use one every game. It is definitely expensive, but fun. Plays better than most expect, but it isn't amazing.

If you want pure anti-tank, the S8 missiles and void lances. Although I have found using the S7 Shred missiles to be a better choice for anti infantry turn 2 and void lances/bomb for turns 3+.
Back to top Go down
The Fume Knight
Kabalite Warrior
The Fume Knight

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven best weapon choices   Voidraven best weapon choices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24 2015, 20:28

Hmm interesting, alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven best weapon choices   Voidraven best weapon choices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voidraven best weapon choices
Page 1 of 1