THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Cpt_Reaper's "Twin Blades"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cpt_Reaper0232
Slave
Cpt_Reaper0232

Cpt_Reaper's "Twin Blades" Empty
PostSubject: Cpt_Reaper's "Twin Blades"   Cpt_Reaper's "Twin Blades" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04 2014, 12:34

Since I am more motivated to work on my armies when I have character developed for them I figured I best start on my Dark Eldar (also the reason I signed up here)

To accomplish this task I am dividing it into stages, which are as follows.
Stage 1) Kabal or Corsairs: Decide which organisation fits my fluff best
Stage 2) Expand Article: Fill in sections of article (first contact, famous actions etc)
Stage 3) Refine article

So here is what I have so far. Please keep in mind any references to my force being a Kabal is a placeholder.

Name: Kabal of the Twin Blades
Archon: Dûrion Rincavornon
Base of Operations: Pocket-Realm
Notes:
- Mercenaries
- Work with Brotherhood of Eternity Chaos Warband frequently
- Favoured method of attack is to smuggle portable webway portals to target planet/city/fortress via infiltrators/chaos cults/smugglers
- Archon never removes his helmet

Summary: A Dark Eldar Kabal known for it's mercurial behaviour, as well as a tendency to work for opposing factions to increase their payment opportunities. Led by Archon Dûrion Rincavornon, the Kabal has on more than one occasion lent some of their forces to the Brotherhood (of Etnerity Chaos warband), and vice versa. Indeed, on one occasion while hiding within his fortress, an Imperial Governor found the lights to his quarters were cut when the main power generator was taken out. Within moments Mandrakes had infiltrated the room, slaughtering the Governor and his bodyguards in the blackness. By the time the back up power brought light to his quarters and security forces could open the reinforced door there was nobody left alive. The head of the Governor had been taken, proof of the assassination. Both the Kabal and the Brotherhood were rewarded with a large amount of slaves for their services.

So...do the Twin Blades sound like a Kabal or a Corsair band?
Back to top Go down

Cpt_Reaper's "Twin Blades"
Page 1 of 1