THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1999/2000 in house tourney list single force org

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
doomseer11b
Sybarite
doomseer11b

1999/2000 in house tourney list single force org Empty
PostSubject: 1999/2000 in house tourney list single force org   1999/2000 in house tourney list single force org I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25 2014, 04:03

So i need some critques on not only the build itself competition wise, but also the fluffiness of it. It is a Kabal/ coven list.

HQ
Urien rakarth
haemy with shadowfield (both HQs in with grots)

ELITES
4 man grots with S6 upgrade (raider, with flickers)

X2 trueborn 3 man squad with 2 dark lances (venoms with night shields, units will not be embarked)

TROOPS

X2 10 man wracks squads with 2 LGs in each both embarked in raiders with FF

X4 warriors squads with 1 blaster each embarked in venoms with night shields

HEAVY

ravagersX2

The idea with the haemy is he is there to literally just soak up any heavy shots for the grots and urien, with urien having the clone fields, they should be an insanely tough unit to take down. They will be, along with the wracks, my shock troops. The venoms will obviously take the weak side of my opponent taking out as many troops as possible. Hopefully, and i stress hopefully, as i do not have much success with dark lances, the lances will pop open juicy transports if needed for the venoms to do what they do best. its a pretty simple list, my main concern is the fluffiness of it. I am under the impression that kabal/ coven lists are pretty common in the dark city. The armies i will be facing will most likely have Tau, necrons, space marines (prolly mostly white scars), maybe IG, nids, chaos space marines, and possibly orks. Please advise, thanks for lookin guys.

aurynn
Incubi

1999/2000 in house tourney list single force org Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1999/2000 in house tourney list single force org   1999/2000 in house tourney list single force org I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26 2014, 09:38

I like the list. :-) However I think it will run into serious problems with IG, Nids and Orks.

I would lose the FF on the raiders, Swap Urien for another CF Haemi if you wish... and add another unit. If you can manage, add a vanilla Razorwing or another ravager.  These HQs are cheap and good, but they lack the flexibility of an archon who can assault just by himself or have a HWG, so either emphasize the cheapness of Haemis or go full monty with Archon.
Back to top Go down

1999/2000 in house tourney list single force org
Page 1 of 1