THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

shooting at a monstrous creatures wings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ecam
Hellion

shooting at a monstrous creatures wings Empty
PostSubject: shooting at a monstrous creatures wings   shooting at a monstrous creatures wings I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28 2014, 23:33

hi all i was playing a frend today and we had a disagrement on shooting at a monstrous creatures wings. i said i could and he said i could not. i have looked in the rule book and could not find anything to say it was agenst the rules so we asked a member of store and he said it was fine. i would just like to clarafie this as me and my frend are easy going gamers and like to get things right so any with who can shed some light on this it would be apreshated thanks. btw i kicked his backside
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: shooting at a monstrous creatures wings   shooting at a monstrous creatures wings I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28 2014, 23:47

Page 8, Line of Sight

Quote :
For one model to have line of sight to another, you must be able to trace a straight, unblocked line from its eyes to any part of the target's body (the head, torso, arms or legs).
Sometimes, all that will be visible of a model is a weapon, banner or other ornament he is carrying. In these cases, the model is not visible. Similarly, we ignore wings and tails, and antennae even though they are technically part of a model's body.
Back to top Go down
ecam
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: shooting at a monstrous creatures wings   shooting at a monstrous creatures wings I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28 2014, 23:57

Count Adhemar wrote:
Page 8, Line of Sight

Quote :
For one model to have line of sight to another, you must be able to trace a straight, unblocked line from its eyes to any part of the target's body (the head, torso, arms or legs).
Sometimes, all that will be visible of a model is a weapon, banner or other ornament he is carrying. In these cases, the model is not visible. Similarly, we ignore wings and tails, and antennae even though they are technically part of a model's body.
man i wish that was not so as i killed one of his wing tiyrents in turn one lol the last wooned i took of his was shoting at his wing i serpose i will have to point out the page to him lol
Back to top Go down
dangerous beans
Kabalite Warrior
dangerous beans

PostSubject: Re: shooting at a monstrous creatures wings   shooting at a monstrous creatures wings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30 2014, 20:55

What rolls to hit did you use? Did you guys know about 'Grounding'?
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: shooting at a monstrous creatures wings   shooting at a monstrous creatures wings I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31 2014, 09:22

The rolls to hit are the usual ones, either based on your BS or Snap Shots (6's only) if its zooming.

And yes, Grounding is our friend. Our very close, Harpy-killing friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: shooting at a monstrous creatures wings   shooting at a monstrous creatures wings I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31 2014, 17:52

I am moving this to Rules seeing as it is more of a rules question.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shooting at a monstrous creatures wings   shooting at a monstrous creatures wings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shooting at a monstrous creatures wings
Page 1 of 1