THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Limited Edition Codex cover anticipation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Limited Edition Codex cover anticipation Empty
PostSubject: Limited Edition Codex cover anticipation   Limited Edition Codex cover anticipation I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08 2014, 19:14

I was looking at the Dwarfs limited edition cover today and thought it is probably the best GW have done so far. I'm a fan of the limited edition versions as it gives the option for something cool and unique to those collectors and army fan boys with pricing another talking point.

What would you like/expect to see from our eventual limited edition codex cover and are you planning on buying one or will it be something left closer to the time or impulse?

I'd love to see a flayed skin texture on the cover but can't see how they'd be able to do that within the cost - I'll also certainly be getting one, probably three.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych
Bibitybopitybacon

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Codex cover anticipation   Limited Edition Codex cover anticipation I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08 2014, 19:38

Lelith in all her half naked glory.
Seriously though. a coven cover, a cult cover, and kabala cover each with a named character from their faction on the cover would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Martinman
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Codex cover anticipation   Limited Edition Codex cover anticipation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09 2014, 03:19

Sky Serpent wrote:

I'd love to see a flayed skin texture on the cover but can't see how they'd be able to do that within the cost - I'll also certainly be getting one, probably three.

I own a Blu Ray set with a skin texture on it, and it didn't cost much, if anything, more than a standard Blu Ray.

I'm a sucker for anything with the words "Limited Edition" on it, so I'll probably pick up whatever gets released, unless I like the regular edition better.
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Codex cover anticipation   Limited Edition Codex cover anticipation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09 2014, 15:45

Im planning to switch to digital edition codex, so it doesnt really matter.

Dwars are fine and actually very brave. Less so in all the other codexes.
Back to top Go down
Fidra
Hellion
Fidra

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Codex cover anticipation   Limited Edition Codex cover anticipation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09 2014, 18:15

Some purple dark eldar glyphs would look really nice I think, on the front, following the dwarfs cover that is. I like the interior of the current codex, with the scary khaine face with the gaping mouth. I'm a particular sucker for those opening words "The Book of Immortal Evils". They're chilling and classy. Something like that wouldn't go amiss... Maybe just a bunch of pointy Commorrite spires on the cover would do the trick for me. But either way if it's nice enough, I probably will buy it.

Skin texture sounds metal, I'm into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Codex cover anticipation   Limited Edition Codex cover anticipation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limited Edition Codex cover anticipation
Page 1 of 1