THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Feeding my captives strips of their own flesh and drinking their tears.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
melkorthetonedeaf
Hellion
melkorthetonedeaf

Feeding my captives strips of their own flesh and drinking their tears. Empty
PostSubject: Feeding my captives strips of their own flesh and drinking their tears.   Feeding my captives strips of their own flesh and drinking their tears. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10 2014, 01:31

Hey! I'm a new new newbie newb (to 40k and to DE). I've heard the meta is a bit bent against DE right now and that they are an unforgiving army to play. I picked up the battleforce and an Archon because the models were just too brutal to overlook. I love black metal, so the aesthetics fit very well.

I have a friend trading me his Eldar army as well, so I hope to do some allies shenanigans until I settle somewhere. At any rate, HI!
Back to top Go down
PowerFromPain71
Hellion
PowerFromPain71

Feeding my captives strips of their own flesh and drinking their tears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeding my captives strips of their own flesh and drinking their tears.   Feeding my captives strips of their own flesh and drinking their tears. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11 2014, 02:58

Hi. I've been playing 40K for about 12 years now and I've tried a couple different armies. DE are definitely the hardest army to play and master, but they are also a lot of fun. And the model range is absolutely gorgeous. Good luck and welcome to the Dark City.
Back to top Go down

Feeding my captives strips of their own flesh and drinking their tears.
Page 1 of 1