THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Are you going to buy the new Court models?

Go down 
+11
GrenAcid
Archon Sussarkh
Nomic
Judgex83
Sorrowshard
Aroshamash
abjectus
Gobsmakked
Saintspirit
Tiri Rana
Sky Serpent
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Yes, both
Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba1310%Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba15
 10% [ 6 ]
Only the Ur-ghul
Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba130%Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba15
 0% [ 0 ]
Only the Medusae
Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba1310%Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba15
 10% [ 6 ]
I'm going to convert my own
Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba133%Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba15
 3% [ 2 ]
I'll wait until the other two are released
Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba1319%Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba15
 19% [ 12 ]
Too expensive
Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba1311%Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba15
 11% [ 7 ]
I would but they're Finecast
 10% [ 6 ]
I'll wait a while
Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba135%Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba15
 5% [ 3 ]
I don't ever intend on using them, so no.
Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba1324%Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba15
 24% [ 15 ]
I want to see them in the flesh first.
Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba138%Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Voteba15
 8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 62

AuthorMessage
Nepenthe
Kabalite Warrior
Nepenthe

Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you going to buy the new Court models?   Are you going to buy the new Court models? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14 2011, 18:53

Aroshamash wrote:
Well, we should apparently be seeing some of the new Court models soon, given that the concept art for them was seen at the latest Games Day. Apparently, the Lhamaeans will be wearing a combination of Kabalite armour with a sort of kimono, and the Sslyth have crocodilian heads.
And they are being discussed here.
Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2