THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000 Points EO Good looking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mithosiris
Slave

2000 Points EO Good looking Empty
PostSubject: 2000 Points EO Good looking   2000 Points EO Good looking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 00:15

Hi guys I have a made a good looking list for me and I would like to know if its playable and how balanced it is. Suggestions are much appreciated, ty Razz.

Baron Sathonyx
Urien Rakarth

3 Grotesques with liquifer gun + 1 Aberration with Sccisorhand in Raider with FF & Aethersails
4 Blasterborn in Venom with 2 x Splinter Cannon

10 Warrior with Splinter Cannon in Raider with FF
5 Wracks with liquifer gun in Venom with 2 x Splinter Cannon

4 Beastmasters 5 Kymera 4 Razorwings

Ravager 3 Dark Lances with FF

I really would like to fit a Jetfighter in my army, but i dont know what to change on the list to do it, what do you guys think?

Thanks for all
Back to top Go down
MFive
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Points EO Good looking   2000 Points EO Good looking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 03:29

becasue a jet fighter must go in heavy support, a ravager must go, additinaly you don't need the 4th beast master, 1 for the dogs, 2 for the birds that makes 3

now you should have enough points for the jet fighter

also, Urien Rakarth(meat man) has never done much for me, but grots that are S6 on charge is great
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Points EO Good looking   2000 Points EO Good looking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 03:58

A Jetfighter is anti-infantry. I personally think your army is already pretty heavily weighted towards anti-infantry and is weaker versus mech, so I would tend not to advocate losing a Ravager for a Jetfighter.

Also, -1 Beastmaster and -1 Ravager does not give you enough points to add in a Jetfighter anyway.

I also think Urien is the biggest point sink in the list. Yeah, Str 6 on Charge is great...but...what are you charging that you'll need that? About the only answer is 'vehicles' and, really, they can do pretty good on vehicles even just tagging them on 5-6, better with Furious Charge, which they'll probably have thanks to two PTs anyway. So at that point the debate is Str 7 - which still isn't good enough to insta-glib anything worthwhile, while still meaning you're basically wounding everything on 2+ anyway. I just don't see the real value, and usually would just take a Haem anyway. You can get a pretty solid assault Haem for less than Urien and get basically the same benefit to your army. Anything that would mulch a combat Haem in assault will mulch Urien too.

I'd probably keep away from the Razorwing, and maybe try to save points on Urien to work in an additional Troop selection, as you look sparse for 2000.

Back to top Go down
Unorthodoxy
Beating A Different Drummer
Unorthodoxy

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Points EO Good looking   2000 Points EO Good looking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 06:31

VoidRaven Bombers are soo soo cool.

http://www.40kunorthodoxy.blogspot.com/
mithosiris
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Points EO Good looking   2000 Points EO Good looking I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02 2014, 11:51

Thank you so much for the comments guys, I have made some changes with your comments. Lets see the list now.

Baron Sathonyx
Haemunculus with ShatteredShard & Venomblade

3 Grotesques with liquifer gun + 1 Aberration with Sccisorhand in Raider with FF & Aethersails

3 Beastmasters 5 Kymera 4 Razorwings, 1 Beastmaster with venomblade.

So i added the Heami, I removed 1 beastmaster, and I also could add another Wrack unit. I also put a venomblade on a beastmaster Razz. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Points EO Good looking   2000 Points EO Good looking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000 Points EO Good looking
Page 1 of 1