THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Lelith star

Go down 
+12
egorey
Devilogical
Mngwa
Creeping Darkness
lelith
Aroban
Thor665
alexwellace
Jimsolo
Count Adhemar
Starkadder
doomseer11b
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laughingcarp
Wych
Laughingcarp

Lelith star - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelith star   Lelith star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06 2014, 08:06

I'm hoping to run this list against Salamanders next week, based off this thread.

Lelith
2 Haemy
4 Grots, Raider (Haemy?)
4 Incubi, Raider (Haemy?)
4 Incubi, Raider (Haemy)
5 Haywyches, Venom, Trophies
5 Haywyches, Venom
5 Haywyches, Venom
3 RJB
3 RJB, Heat Lance
3 RJB, Heat Lance
Voidraven, FF
1498/1500

Thoughts?

No Jain since I prefer to play pure DE, and don't have Eldar models anyway.

Host of Shattered Purity - Chaos Daemons
Back to top Go down
Starkadder
Kabalite Warrior
Starkadder

PostSubject: Re: Lelith star   Lelith star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06 2014, 10:20

You need the haemi with Lelith to get her to s4 on the charge.

Sybarite
doomseer11b

PostSubject: Re: Lelith star   Lelith star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11 2014, 01:45

So how bout this.  7 grots in a tantalus with Jain zar and lelith.  Lol would be an exuberant amount of points but damn.  420 points for lelith and the grots alone.  Forgot what Jain zar costs and have no clue what the tantalus is. Obviously wouldn't be in a normal game. Although I would assume it would be about 200 or so more than a jetseer council

BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Lelith star   Lelith star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11 2014, 02:04

So how about this:

Jain Zar, Lelith, a Farseer, and a 10-strong seer council with singing spears.

Have all 10 members of the council roll on the Sanctic table for Hammerhand(+2S) and Gate of Infinity(Mass teleport anywhere on the table), and have the Farseer roll on the Telepathy table for Shrouding/Psychic Shriek/Terrify/Invisibility.

Coming in at 875 points, you'd have a unit that teleports around the table menacing any other unit in melee AND at range, and with the new psychic rules you can target several different units with psychic powers, then shoot and charge a completely different unit. Shrouding and Invisibility also add a good deal of surviveability to the unit.
Back to top Go down
doomseer11b
Sybarite
doomseer11b

PostSubject: Re: Lelith star   Lelith star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11 2014, 18:23

Why would you need +2 S? Witch blades wound on 2's auto right?

BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Lelith star   Lelith star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11 2014, 21:12

doomseer11b wrote:
Why would you need +2 S? Witch blades wound on 2's auto right?

Because it makes Lelith S5 and Jain Zar S6? The warlocks wounding on 2+ will be fine against units without much of an armor save, but Lelith and Jain Zar will need the additional +2 S to make them more effective against your armored opponents. It makes Lelith's 14 armor ignoring attacks go from 3 to 6 MEQ deaths per combat phase. It essentially doubles the number of marines she kills. For Jain Zar, it increases her melee kills per round from 2 to 3, and adds instant death against T3. It also improves her ranged attack to be able to kill 2-3 MEQ per round instead of 1-2, and again, gains ID against T3.

All the warlocks together, with firing, and on the charge, with every one of them making it into CC would only result in 6 MEQ deaths. By improving the strength of Jain Zar and Lelith, that makes the average MEQ kills of the whole unit per turn go from 13 to 18, or increases their killyness by roughly 40%. Plus, if Jain or Lelith gets into a challenge, it helps a lot there too.
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Lelith star   Lelith star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11 2014, 22:07

Dunno, i kinda still think that Lelith should atack squads she is capable of handling alone by herself.

She isnt a beat stick. Not much use making a deathstar out of her. Would still be supbar. Not DE enough for me.

BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Lelith star   Lelith star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11 2014, 22:41

Azdrubael wrote:
Dunno, i kinda still think that Lelith should atack squads she is capable of handling alone by herself.

She isnt a beat stick. Not much use making a deathstar out of her. Would still be supbar. Not DE enough for me.

She's only "not a beatstick" because of her sub-par strength and toughness. If you address those issues, she quickly get's on par with just about any IC in the game, insofar as CC ability goes. In these circumstances, she'd be over 50% chance to win a challenge against a daemon prince.
Back to top Go down
Lahcimus
Hellion
Lahcimus

PostSubject: Re: Lelith star   Lelith star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12 2014, 14:00

You know what, if we are putting Lelith nad jain zar, and Vect and 7 incubi in one transporter, its in my opinion better to give them dais than usual rider, becous of that 13/13/13 AV
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Lelith star   Lelith star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12 2014, 17:37

Lahcimus wrote:
You know what, if we are putting Lelith nad jain zar, and Vect and 7 incubi in one transporter, its in my opinion better to give them dais than usual rider, becous of that 13/13/13 AV

With the unit I suggested, they don't need a transport at all, because they just teleport to where they need to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lelith star   Lelith star - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lelith star
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2