THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Sadistic archon wants to play.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikaraii
Slave
Ikaraii

Sadistic archon wants to play. Empty
PostSubject: Sadistic archon wants to play.   Sadistic archon wants to play. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19 2014, 21:43

Greetings.

The name is Ikaraii and I have recently taken control of my Kabal. We are currently building and preparing our forces for our first realspace raid in a dark corner (well, darker than normal) of the webway.

-----

So, myself and a friend are going to Battle Brothers at GW HQ late July and we are taking a dual Dark Eldar list, mainly for fluff and fun. We're hoping it'll be a fairly friendly (not WAAC) outing and can't wait to start raiding for slaves! Is anyone else in England going?

I'm a loong time mandrake (read: lurker) on this forum and due to the upcoming tournament thingie I will hopefully be showing my progress on my soon to be created project log.

Woe to the conquered!

Vae Victus
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic archon wants to play.   Sadistic archon wants to play. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26 2014, 22:45

Great to see another slave.....er I mean played enter the dark city. I am uk based but never been to a throne of skulls as yet. You will have to post up your feedback on the event here as I for one would be interested to hear about it. Great to see you are going to start a plog as well. Love looking at other peoples armies as there is some really cool stuff happening

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
Vindicavi
Kabalite Warrior
Vindicavi

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic archon wants to play.   Sadistic archon wants to play. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26 2014, 23:34

Always nice to see lurkers emerging into the forum xD, same as Spellcheck I'm afraid, I still have as yet to head to any GW event but would be interested in reading about the results. If you feel like posting them.

I must say its nice to see people playing for fun and fluff rather than WAAC for a change when planning on going to a tournament will be interesting to see how it works out for you and also the progression of your army.
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic archon wants to play.   Sadistic archon wants to play. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28 2014, 12:30

Welcome and keep up the kabal you've got going on! I agree with Vindicavi, it's good to see lurkers emerge from the shadows. One unknown threat less to worry about...

Tip, you can link your signature kabal to the project log you have. PM me if you need help with it!

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic archon wants to play.   Sadistic archon wants to play. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sadistic archon wants to play.
Page 1 of 1