THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Lord Archon Alino Las'Kalo model help -showcase model, not game play one-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Lord Archon Alino Las'Kalo model help -showcase model, not game play one- Empty
PostSubject: Lord Archon Alino Las'Kalo model help -showcase model, not game play one-   Lord Archon Alino Las'Kalo model help -showcase model, not game play one- I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06 2013, 03:51

Alright, I want to do a model of myself, as a showcase one, some of you may be familiar with my army, some may not. Same with my fluff

anyways, what I was wanting to do was use a Monstrous Creature sized base, and have Archon Las'Kalo fighting Archon Lamixill atop of a mix of dead Kabalites from the Darkened Light and the Poisoned Dart. -Probably a box of 10 guys on the base, I'll green stuff the ground up I think to make it look like more bodies-

anyways, I was curious as to how I should go about doing this. That's all, any advice on how I should get started? Because I want this to be the nicest looking piece I have ever done.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Lord Archon Alino Las'Kalo model help -showcase model, not game play one- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Archon Alino Las'Kalo model help -showcase model, not game play one-   Lord Archon Alino Las'Kalo model help -showcase model, not game play one- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08 2013, 05:14

I was wanting Las'Kalo to have both his huskblades out while fighting Lamixell, and both his blast pistols sheathed.

Lamixell would be slashing at Las'Kalo with his Agoniser and it would be trying to wrap around his neck, and have his double-bladed venom blade slashing at one of Las'Kalo's arms.
Back to top Go down

Lord Archon Alino Las'Kalo model help -showcase model, not game play one-
Page 1 of 1