THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings from the North

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tax Man
Slave
The Tax Man

Greetings from the North Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the North   Greetings from the North I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07 2011, 01:04

Well after a week of lurking the forums I've decided to emerge from the darkness and introduce myself.

Having recently come across a picture of the new Dark Eldar range online I've been inspired to paint up an army of the malicious little so and so's that I've provisionally named the Kabal of the Suffocating Void.

As I speak some of GW's finest Kabalite Warriors are winging their way to me along with a metric tonne of modelling supplies and paint and I'll endeavour to post pictures of my experiences with them once they arrive.

As I plan on posting my efforts I'm also going to take this opportunity to apologise in advance for my inevitably rusty efforts at painting. I haven't so much as pruned a sprue in the last 8 years; after the terrible shelf disaster of 2003 brutally claimed the lives of my Black Templars, so the gentler your criticism the better:) (Although thinking about it perhaps a Dark Eldar forum isn't the place to expect mercy)

Anyway now i've rambled on I'll sign off by saying that I'm looking forward to joining in with the community and I can't wait to get down to some indiscriminate torture.

Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the North   Greetings from the North I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07 2011, 17:50

Hey and welcome to the forum. Your name reminds me of a very drunken night dancing to that Beatles song. I came out of a similar hiatus around a year and a half ago so don't worry, post your army and we shall help you. Wink

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the North   Greetings from the North I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08 2011, 00:02

Welcome to Commorragh....

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Twisted Evil

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the North   Greetings from the North I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the North
Page 1 of 1