THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Talos Weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil_Dodd
Slave
Evil_Dodd

Talos Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Talos Weapons   Talos Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07 2014, 11:00

Hi Guys,

Im about to join a map campaign at my local GW where i will be using my Dark Eldar for the first time. At the moment im building a Talos and im at a loss as to what ranged weapon to give it.

Now in this campaign there are a couple of guard armies, Necrons, orcs, Chaos Marines and ive seen a marine army with a knight Sad 
At the moment im leaning towards the heat lance. Any advice would be welcome.
Back to top Go down
PartridgeKing
Sybarite
PartridgeKing

Talos Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talos Weapons   Talos Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07 2014, 11:50

I think most people will immidiately query what else you've got in your list as what you arm your Talos with will likely be influenced by needs of the list as a whole.

Personally - and this is on the assumption that you've got sufficient anti-tank elsewhere - I would keep it with the stock twin-linked splinter cannon, stick a Liquifier gun on it and call it done. Decent range for whilst is floats across the board, something decent for when you get in close, and then the strength to rip open vehicles and heavy infantry as needed.

Again it depends how you're intending to use the Talos, what role you intend it to fill, how it'll be deploying most often, and what you have to support it.

There was another thread on Talos weapons previously that might have more useful advice.

A stitch in time, saves nine.

---

The Templar & The Alien - Battle Report

---

No Rest for the Wicked, a UK based Warhammer 40,000 LARP
Back to top Go down
Evil_Dodd
Slave
Evil_Dodd

Talos Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talos Weapons   Talos Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07 2014, 12:21

Doh! Just saw the other talos thread.
That had all the info i needed. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talos Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talos Weapons   Talos Weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talos Weapons
Page 1 of 1