THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Quick 1850 list Vs. Orks.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razkien
Kabalite Warrior
Razkien

Quick 1850 list Vs. Orks. Empty
PostSubject: Quick 1850 list Vs. Orks.   Quick 1850 list Vs. Orks. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23 2014, 21:22

So my buddy is coming up this weekend and he's probably bringing his Ork Army. I haven't played against Orks since like 3rd edition, so my knowledge of them is a little thin.

In a list he took against one of our Eldar friends he rolled two Battlewagons, one with 15 Tankbustas and one with 10 Flashgitz and a Weirdboy and two Meks and a Warboss on a bike with a claw with 9 Bikers. 30 Shoota Boyz with a Painboy, 5 Mekguns with Lobbas among a few other things.

I would suspect he would take something similar Vs. my DE. The list I wrote up really quick is as follows:

Archon
Combat drugs, Huskblade, PGL, Shadow Field, Venom Blade

Haemonculus
Crucible of Malediction, Venom Blade

5 Incubi
Raider

4 Trueborn
3 Blasters
Venom, Extra SC

10 Wracks
Liq Gun, Acothyst with a Venom Blade
Raider, Grisly Trophies

10 Warriors
Splinter Cannon
Raider, Splinter Racks, Grisly Trophies

5 Warriors
Raider, Grisly Trophies

5 Wyches
Haywire
Venom, Extra SC, Grisly Trophies

5 Wyches
Haywire
Venom, Extra SC, Grisly Trophies

6 Bikers
Cluster Caltrop x2

Ravager with flickerfields x2

Razorwing Jetfighter
Splinter Cannon

I'm not too sure, but I've heard of the Lobbas putting down some pain. I may try to get up there and break them or charge them if possible with the Wyches and Wracks. I'm also debating on dropping the five man warrior unit and taking another 5 man Wych unit, but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Calmoret
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Quick 1850 list Vs. Orks.   Quick 1850 list Vs. Orks. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24 2014, 04:41

I would be careful about overloading on the 5 man Wyche squads against orks, they don't trade well in combat most of the time due to the volume of ork attacks, and if they charge something open-topped a lot of ork shooty units are good enough at overwatch to seriously deplete their numbers. That being said they are still useful against other ork vehicles or to charge lobbas so I would not drop them entirely.
Back to top Go down
Razkien
Kabalite Warrior
Razkien

PostSubject: Re: Quick 1850 list Vs. Orks.   Quick 1850 list Vs. Orks. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24 2014, 05:31

Good points.

I may drop one of the units of Wyches and bump the five man Warrior unit up to 10 and make them a gunboat. Might serve a little better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick 1850 list Vs. Orks.   Quick 1850 list Vs. Orks. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick 1850 list Vs. Orks.
Page 1 of 1