THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Using Look Out, Sir! in Beastpack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lelith
Sybarite
lelith

Using Look Out, Sir! in Beastpack Empty
PostSubject: Using Look Out, Sir! in Beastpack   Using Look Out, Sir! in Beastpack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2014, 04:39

Greetings, Warlords!

Yesterday, I had two games in a new game shop where I visited first. I played my beastpack as I usually did, but the owner of shop pointed out that I was misusing Look Out, Sir! rule.

I think they're right; after reading the rulebook carefully, I found it's impossible for Razorwing Flock to Look Out, Khymera! as it's not a character. I'm very ashamed of my misuse of the rule so far Embarassed - I've won both games without Look Out, Sir! though pirat

Anyway, now I need a new tactics of Look Out, Sir! for a beastpack.

Look Out, Sir! is applicable to IC (2+ roll) and Character (4+ roll).

1. I'm considering deploying Beastmasters in the front line so that Razorwing Flock may try to look out, masters! (except for attacks causing Instant Death). Razorwing Flock may stand in cover to get 4+ or 5+ when they look out, masters!

2. I'm not sure of Shadowfield of Baron (it seems unstable) so I'd like to hide him in beasts. May use my Karandras as a wall later.

3. In this deployment, however, there may be no opportunity to utilize 4++ save of Khymerae.

Would you give me any better tactics/deployment please?

P.S. I've also tested the WWP delivery of Wraithguards, which worked very well even in 72"-long battlefield.

Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Using Look Out, Sir! in Beastpack   Using Look Out, Sir! in Beastpack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2014, 09:45

Use of Lo,S! is covered in my Beaststar thread.

lelith
Sybarite
lelith

PostSubject: Re: Using Look Out, Sir! in Beastpack   Using Look Out, Sir! in Beastpack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2014, 16:10

Oh I've must been missed it. Thanks for remind, Count!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Using Look Out, Sir! in Beastpack   Using Look Out, Sir! in Beastpack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Using Look Out, Sir! in Beastpack
Page 1 of 1