THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Transport of Scourges

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eohall
Hellion
eohall

Transport of Scourges Empty
PostSubject: Transport of Scourges   Transport of Scourges I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2014, 17:47

Apologies if this isn't the right forum for this question, but as it is model related I hope this is the best fit-

How do you transport your Scourges to and from battles? I'm considering magnetizing the wings (any experiences or suggestions?) or just getting a really big custom foam layer for them, but they just seem SO fragile, particularly the little bone tails on that one set of wings (so cool, but what the hell were they thinking?). If anyone has advice or even things that turned out not to work well, I'd love to hear!
Back to top Go down
Garacesh
Hellion
Garacesh

PostSubject: Re: Transport of Scourges   Transport of Scourges I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2014, 16:27

One of my carry cases is full of loose foam pieces which makes it great for carrying oddly shaped models. Scourges are plastic, so they'll handle a little bit of being bashed around as long as it's cushioned.

I get some bizarre looks when I open my case, but it's worth it to be able to fit pretty much anything in there securely. As long as I'm not launching my case across the room, nothing will break. I'm sure there are better methods, but since I play 'nids too, it works out good for me.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Transport of Scourges   Transport of Scourges I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2014, 19:34

I use battlefoam for my scourges.  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transport of Scourges   Transport of Scourges I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transport of Scourges
Page 1 of 1