THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of The Venoms Caress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathula
Slave

Kabal of The Venoms Caress Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of The Venoms Caress   Kabal of The Venoms Caress I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22 2014, 16:47

Hi everyone, fairly new here. Created an account a while back but don't think I ever posted.
Wanted to share some of my musing over a Kabal that I have been working on with this actually being my army. With that said, I am in love with Duke and Lelith and will run both of those in a a game (when points allow). So there are a lot of similarities between those two characters and those of my own, possibly down to title.

Kabal of the Venom's Caress was found by a quick thinking Leemet'Ster. During a Real Space raid, she conspired with other Dark Eldar, and stole a few small, Space worthy vessels. Not far from their gateway into the web way the small fleet discovered a Space Hulk orbiting a half dead planet. Being the de facto leader of her new small fleet they settled in and found the hulk surprisingly empty. Empty, save for a few aggressive unknown creatures, one of which bit and poisoned her not long after the fleets arrival. Unfortunately for the wretched beast, it's poisoned bite did not kill Leemet'Ster,and in fact seemed to intoxicate her. Naming the Hulk "The Venom's Caress" and her new home and base of operations of her fleet of ships.
Being leader of her ever growing mercenary band she gave herself the title of "Duchess". Eventually going by many names, some given some she gave herself. Duchess Leemet'Ster will work with almost anyone in attempts to gain wealth and power into for herself. Oft time doing jobs for Rogue Traders, or Planetary Governors in exchange for slaves, and artifacts from long dead races.
With such close proximity to a Webway portal many, The Duchess opens her doors to many Archons and other nobility looking to escape the dark city for a time. Or as a staging point for their real space raids.
While she does not hate males, her closets companions and advisers are exclusively female. Including her sister Skemer'Lem, or The Dusk Blade as she goes by in the arena.
While The Duchess is in love with poisons and drugs of all kind, and trades and creates new ones all the time. Skemer'Lem shys away from them feeling she is not able to keep her edge in battle, and many times the sensations of her kills are dulled by them. Skemer'Lem also has no real aspirations of power at this point in time besides leading her small wych cult into battle, for the day to day minutia of running an ever growing Kabal has to appeal to her.
The sisters do love Haemonculi as the pain and scream they cause through their devious experiments can be felt and heard in all but the most furthest corners of The Venom's Caress.
Back to top Go down
Amornar
Kabalite Warrior
Amornar

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Venoms Caress   Kabal of The Venoms Caress I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22 2014, 19:44

Welcome to the Dark City! Glad you decided to post your background. I like the concept, always nice to see fleet based kabals. I also like how you turned the Duke's concept into a female character. Would love to see you flesh things out even more. More details about their combat tactics, organization, equipment, looks, etc. There is a guide in the sticky section with good prompting questions to really make you think about and develop details.
Back to top Go down
Deathula
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Venoms Caress   Kabal of The Venoms Caress I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22 2014, 20:36

Thanks Amornar! I'll definitely check that out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Venoms Caress   Kabal of The Venoms Caress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of The Venoms Caress
Page 1 of 1