THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the as yet unnamed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izaeus
Kabalite Warrior
Izaeus

Kabal of the as yet unnamed Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the as yet unnamed   Kabal of the as yet unnamed I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2014, 01:48

This is very much still a work in progress and any help would be greatly appreciated, especially with names. I haven't even come up with a name for the Kabal. I also suck at transitions but hopefully I'll be able to fix this in later iterations. Anyhow here it is.

After the latest disjunction the Archon Izaeus and his twin sister, the Haemonculus Vhearlon, gathered their closest allies and best soldiers to leave Commaragh. Their Kabal had been decimated by by the hordes of chaos daemons and later by Vect himself when he set his Castigators on the city. They loaded a void ship with supplies and cast off into the web way.

After leaving Commoragh they to the void as pirates. They pillaged whatever grabbed their interest especially unique creatures throughout the galaxy. Izaeus once ordered a skirmish against a battalion of space wolves for no other purpose than to distract them so he and his Incubi guard could sneak into the nearby Fenrisisn Wolf breeding ground and take the best specimens of the bunch. And Izaeus always made sure his people all got an equal share of the spoils.

However the kabal's luck soon turned against them. They were caught between A small splinter of hive fleet ... and a ork space hulk. They managed to wipe out both factions by setting them against one another and making sure neither could gain the upper hand. However even though they managed to destroy both sides they took heavy casualties and limped into the webway. But once again a shadow seemed to darken their lives and the void ships sensors went down and the engines worked only intermintedly. But hope finally dawned like the dark suns of Commoragh when they crashed on a darkened city.

After struggling out of the wreck Izaeus soon realized he had landed on a defunct craftworld. (Getting tired of typing on my phone and going to have to run to the store so going to put a much shortened version will edit later)

Izaeus finds a cache of soul stones but triggers a trap when he picks one up which vaporizes him but leaves his soul in the stone. Vhaeron figures out a way to bring him back using the spirit stone and his trapped soul, however it destroys the stone In the process. This gives his followers the belief that he somehow achieved immortality. With further experimentation she perfects this so Izaeus starts implementing giving his subjects these stones. Not only does this give him the ability to revive anyone he pleases, it also gives him the ability to torture them even in death if they fail him.

After meeting a ranger who formerly walked the path of the seer and convincing him to join them, Vhaeron also started using stones to bring wraith constructs to life.

Forgot to mention being allied with a corsair band who later uses the now functioning craftworld as a port.

Vhaeron is currently working on using captured spirit stones and the process of killing and reviving the souls within and intense bouts of pleasure and pain to subvert the souls to do Izaeus' bidding

I think that is the gist of it.
Back to top Go down

Kabal of the as yet unnamed
Page 1 of 1