THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hammies, stay together?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Death
Sybarite
Black Death

Hammies, stay together? Empty
PostSubject: Hammies, stay together?   Hammies, stay together? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2014, 09:15

Ok, so I've been thinking about playing my DE and have a question. If you take 3 hammies, do they have to stay together or can they be fielded seperately with other units? I guess I just can't figure this one out. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Hammies, stay together?   Hammies, stay together? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2014, 09:20

They are all Independent Characters so they can join other units or stay together or be on their own. It's entirely up to you. They just take up a single FOC slot rather than one per Haem.
Back to top Go down
Black Death
Sybarite
Black Death

PostSubject: Re: Hammies, stay together?   Hammies, stay together? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2014, 09:33

Thanks so much, now the evil laugh ensues.
Back to top Go down
megatrons2nd
Kabalite Warrior
megatrons2nd

PostSubject: Re: Hammies, stay together?   Hammies, stay together? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2014, 13:23

At least until the new Codex drops. We don't know what changes the might make. The ancient Hammie could be an HQ, and the regular be squad upgrades if GW decided to make a change.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Hammies, stay together?   Hammies, stay together? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2014, 01:15

If regular Hammies became a squad upgrade I'll cry. Maybe something that doesn't take up a unit slot and says, "For ever Haemonculus Ancient you take, you may bring 1-3 Independant Haemonculi"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hammies, stay together?   Hammies, stay together? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hammies, stay together?
Page 1 of 1