THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1250 Points Dark Eldar vs Blood Angels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeabassMcGrath
Slave
SeabassMcGrath

1250 Points Dark Eldar vs Blood Angels Empty
PostSubject: 1250 Points Dark Eldar vs Blood Angels   1250 Points Dark Eldar vs Blood Angels I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27 2014, 22:56

Dark Eldar List:

HQ:
Haemonculus Ancient(Riding in Raider #1)
-Mindphase Gauntlet
-Orb of Despair
-Crucible of Malediction

Elites:
Kabalite Trueborn x10 (Riding in Raider #2)
-1 Splinter Cannon
-1 Dark Lance

Troops:
Wracks x9(Raider #1)
-Liquifier gun
-Acothyst/ Flesh Gauntlet

Kabalite Warriors x 10(Raider #3)
-Splinter Cannon

Kabalite Warriors x 10(Raider #4)
-Splinter Cannon

Wyches x 11
-1 hyrda gauntlet

Heavy Support:
Talos Pain Engine
-Inchor Injectors
-Additional Close combat weapon
-Twin Linked Heat Lance

Dedicated Transport:
Raiders #1,2,3,4(1 & 2 have disintegrator Cannons)
-Splinter Racks
-Night Shields
-Flickerfield

I'm not sure what his exact list was and how many of each he had. I think he Had 5 Terminators, 5 Vanguard Veteran, 20 total Marines(4 combat squads and two captains) and I think 10 Assault Marines and two Rhinos with no weapons.

We played Kill points.

TURN 1:

Dark Eldar go first, Raider #3 moves six inches to fire at Rhino #1 with Dark Lance, hits and takes one hull point from the Rhino. Raider #4 fires Dark Lance but misses (rolled a 2...).
Talos fires the Heat Lance at Rhino #2, hits, does not do anything though.

---

Blood Angels Advance their Rhinos, each with two combat squads inside, #1 has a flamer, #2 has a Plasma Cannon. The Rhino #2 disembarked and killed all but one Wych.(ouch) The lone wych passes leadership test.

Turn 1 is pretty uneventful as everyone that wasn't in cover wither missed or couldn't see anything or was out of range.

TURN 2:

Dark Eldar Raider #3 Shoots everything it has at the squad of Assault Marines. Only kills two(out of a total of 22 shots, I have terrible to wound rolls) Dark Lance from Raider kills one Assault Marine

Raider #2 Shoots everything at the back Combat squad from Rhino #2. Kills 2(Crappy to wound Rolls again.

Talos assaults Combat Squad and takes no wounds from both overwatch and combat. Kills 3 of 5 Combat Squad Marines.

The lone Wych makes it into combat and kills one of the two Marines left in the forward most Combat Squad.

----

Blood Angels deep strike Terminators and Vanguard Veterans Mishap into Terminators(lol).

Rhino #1 crew disembarks after the advances and opens fire on Raider #3 and takes off one hull point. Terminators shoot at Raider #2 and take off one Hull point.

Assault Marines and second Combat squad assault into Talos and the Wych with the combat squad Marine.

Combat is almost resolved and Talos kills the last Marine from the Combat Squad(FIRST BLOOD).

Talos also kills 4 Assault Marines due to 4 left over wounds from the attack on the last Marine.

TURN 3:

Dark Angels Raider #2 opens up on the Terminators killing of five Terminators
Raider #1 Disembarks. Liquifier gun wounds one Terminator but it's saved. Haemonculus Ancient shoots Orb of Despair and Kills the last Terminator(get owned Terms)

Raider #3 Dakka's the crap out of the Combat Squad from Rhino #1 and kills all of them.
everyone but the Captain but wounds The Captain with Thunder Hammer once. Talos is Thunder Hammered to death. The wych is also killed in this combat.

----

Blood Angels

Deep Strike Vanguard veterans and they assault the Wracks kiling one. The Wracks come back and kill 2 of the Vanguard Veterans. The flamer from Rhino #1 shoots at Raider #3 and kill 3 Kabalite warriors inside.

The Captain shows his strength assaults Raider #2 and explodes it o_O 2 Kabalite Warriors die in the process.

TURN 4
Raider #3 and 4 shoot Dark Lances at Rhino #1 wrecking it.
Kabalite Warriors from Raider #3 and 4 kill the rest of the Marines from Rhino #1.

Dark Lance from Kabalite Warrior Squad from Raider #2 Shoots and penetrates but does not explode Rhino #2(one hull point left and it's immobilized)

Wracks and Haemonculus kill off Vanguard Veterans.

----

Blood Angels

Captain Assaults Wracks killing 3 and the Haemonculus.

TURN 5

Dark Eldar

Kabalite Warriors Assault into Captain fighting the Wracks.

Hit twice and wound once(saved)
Wracks don't get any wounds.

----

Blood Angels

Captain kills two more Wracks

TURN 6(we rolled for it)

Dark Eldar

Wracks and Kabalite Warriors finish off the Captain.

----

Blood Angels

Only model that remains is the Rhino that is immobilized and has no weapons(I forgot to kill it was too busy trying to kill the Captain, all those Pain Tokens went to my head)

DARK ELDAR WIN BY A LANDSLIDE!
Back to top Go down
SeabassMcGrath
Slave
SeabassMcGrath

1250 Points Dark Eldar vs Blood Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1250 Points Dark Eldar vs Blood Angels   1250 Points Dark Eldar vs Blood Angels I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27 2014, 23:25

I got his list:

Captain Thunder Hammer Storm Shield and Jump Pack

Ten man tac squad flamer/ lascannon(in Rhino #1)

Ten man Tac squad with Flamer and Plasma cannon(Rhino #2)

Ten Man Assault squad with two Meltas

Five Vanguard Veteran with Sarg w/thunder hammer and hand flamer

Five Terminators with Assault Cannon.
Back to top Go down

1250 Points Dark Eldar vs Blood Angels
Page 1 of 1