THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Master of Pain from a Raider?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starkadder
Kabalite Warrior
Starkadder

Master of Pain from a Raider? Empty
PostSubject: Master of Pain from a Raider?   Master of Pain from a Raider? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09 2014, 21:02

Sorry, don't have my codex to hand, but a quick Q on this. Is there a rule anywhere which covers whether Urien Rakarth riding in a Raider still affects units within 12" of him?

I assume that he does, but couldn't think of the BrB page that would confirm it.

Ta!

S

Kabalite Warrior
barenone

PostSubject: Re: Master of Pain from a Raider?   Master of Pain from a Raider? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09 2014, 22:52

If it does work wouldn't you measure from the hull in turn extending the range slightly.
Back to top Go down
Starkadder
Kabalite Warrior
Starkadder

PostSubject: Re: Master of Pain from a Raider?   Master of Pain from a Raider? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09 2014, 22:54

barenone wrote:
If it does work wouldn't you measure from the hull in turn extending the range slightly.

Yes, that would seem to be the case... It would be a nice buff if it is true. I have run Urien a couple of times now and struggle to find much to do with him other than tank the odd wound.

PostSubject: Re: Master of Pain from a Raider?   Master of Pain from a Raider? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master of Pain from a Raider?
Page 1 of 1