THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850p

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850p Empty
PostSubject: Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850p   Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850p I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07 2015, 12:23

Hi!

I was thinking, how can i benefit most, from the Dark Eldar -vehicles and this is what i came by, by using them as allies...

CAD 1

HQ
Farseer (Mantle of the Laughing God)
Spiritseer

TROOP
5 x Wraithguard (D-Scythes)
5 x Wraithguard (D-Scythes)

FAST
3 x Hornets (2 x Pulse Laser)
5 x Warp Spiders
5 x Warp Spiders

CAD 2

HQ
Spiritseer

TROOP
3 x Jetbike
3 x Jetbike
Crimson Hunter had to use the 2nd CAD, to get some AA

AND THE ALMIGHTY ALLIES

HQ
Archon (naked, just to get the Venom  Very Happy )
Venom (dual Cannon) Another Spiritseer here, goes for Psychic Shriek

ELITE
3 x Incubi (for a Venom again...)
Venom (dual Cannon) Another Spiritseer here, goes for Psychic Shriek

TROOP
5 x Warriors
Raider (Night Shields,Enhanced Aethersails) WG will hop here

FAST
Raider (Dark Lance, Night Shields,Enhanced Aethersails) WG start here

Plan is, to get the WG closer to enemy with the Raiders and 12"+24" movement. Also the Venoms will approach with 12" + 18" range for the Psychic Shriek...Farseer will roam around boosting units, maybe going for all Eldar powers or just 2 + Psychic Shriek too...

What do you think, too cheesy Question

- Lost Vyper
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
kuzzuk
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850p   Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850p I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08 2015, 20:31

Love the idea, I think there's deffinetly Potential with Iyanden lists, but eldar transports are just better, fair enought there not open topped but let me riddle you this;

Take coven dark eldar formations, let you take about 4-6 heamonoclus iirc that can all take web way portals, dish them out to Iyanden wraith units for non scatter str 10 shots or flamers of doom, sprinkle in some grots along with to mop up what the guard don't kill and take a knight etc to tank first few rounds or the scalpel scquadron formation. Every thing would be tough as hell to kill, scary as hell to have turning up next to stuff and if you took squishy venon troops ( aka scalpel squadron) or fragile hornets, would take a load of heat off them... Going away from the guard/ venim combo but more effective imo....look cool as hell too!!
Back to top Go down
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

PostSubject: Re: Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850p   Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850p I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09 2015, 15:16

That would look cool! Don´t have enough models (yet) for that Sad. But check the Realspace Raids and see how this list did!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850p   Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850p I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850p
Page 1 of 1