THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Demise, a Sisters of Battle Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Demise, a Sisters of Battle Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Demise, a Sisters of Battle Roleplay   Demise, a Sisters of Battle Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02 2015, 01:38

Demise

Part One
Demise, a Sisters of Battle Roleplay I54sbd
The Story

The Emperor has blessed you and your squad. You are, from the looks of things, the last survivors of a surprise attack from a tyranid hive. You and your squad were stationed at a small outpost far from any major settlements.
     Only a small hand full of your squad survived. This is because you survivors were, luckily or not, at a shrine to your holy saint, Alayne, when the tyranids arrived at your outpost. It was here that Alayne heard the thousands of cries from her Order. It was here that she arrived.
     It was the holiest sight any of you had ever seen. Saint Alayne arrived with her Icingblade and destroyed the hundreds upon hundreds of vile aliens that arrived via spore pod.
     Then, just like that, she vanished. And, just like that, you and your squad were the last visible people for dozens of miles.
     It has been a week since the initial invasion and your squad has made way back to their small outpost. It was but a barracks and a central command which, ironically, had been smashed by a large spore pod.

World:

Part Two
The Classes

All Classes
Priest
Sister Superior
Heavy Weapons Sister
Special Weapons Sister (1-2)
Battle Sister (1-3)

Sample Character Sheet:

NOTE: It costs 1 skill point to level up a skill. At level 10 it requires 2 skill points. At level 20 it requires 3. And so forth.

NOTE: Points for Weaponry, Armor, and Items are not needed after you make your character. So I advice you spend every point.

NOTE: Every Character carries a Combat Knife and a Bolt Pistol.

Acts of Faith - Light of the Emperor
     You are blessed by the emperor to better hit the mark of your chosen prey. You may only use this act of faith after spending a game round praying to your emperor, saint, or canoness.

Priest:
Sister Superior:

Heavy Weapons Sister (Free Cigar included):
Special Weapons Sister:
Battle Sister:
PM me your character and/or if you're not understanding something quite right.

Shots Per Cartage
Bolt Pistol and Las Pistol - 10
Plasma Pistol - 5
Boltgun - 20
Heavy Bolter - 60
Heavy Flamer - 1 Minute on
Flamer - 2.5 minutes on
Multi-Melta - 5
Meltagun - 8

Each weapon starts with 1 Cartage

New Rounds will be posted once a week

Last edited by Lord_Alino on Fri Apr 03 2015, 09:11; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Theatakcat
Hellion
Theatakcat

PostSubject: Re: Demise, a Sisters of Battle Roleplay   Demise, a Sisters of Battle Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02 2015, 13:06

Dark City Username: Theatakcat
Character Name:Lucibel
Appearance: Tall, with light brown hair and ice cold blue eyes. She has a defining scar on her left eyebrow that shows she is a veteran of many a holy battle. Lucibel is kind and compassionate to her sisters, but if any oppose her orders she will turn from a lamb into a tiger with all the ferocity of a graceful beast.
Acquired Wounds: 0
Feats: Shield of Faith, Chosen Daughter

Items: 1 Krak grenade and 2 Melta bombs

Armor: Power Armor
Weapons: Combat Sword, Blessed blade, Plasma pistol

Traits:Compassionate, merciless to her enemies

Skills
Intelligence: 11 (+3)
Strength: 10 (+4)
Toughness: 6
Close Combat: 12 (+3)
Ranged Combat: 6

Blessed Blade - A weapon like the Power Sword. However, this holy blade has been blessed by a priest of your Order and is imbued with the emperor's wrath.
Chosen Daughter - You are looked upon by your comrades as a soldier that was destined to lead. Because of this, the sisters expect you to be a shining example. You must use your act of faith once a day.

Last edited by Theatakcat on Thu Apr 02 2015, 23:32; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Demise, a Sisters of Battle Roleplay   Demise, a Sisters of Battle Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02 2015, 20:13

Cat. Put the Blessed Blade and Combat sword with the Plasma Pistol in your weapons and it costs 2 point for each skill at 11-20 to be increased.

Other than that it's good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demise, a Sisters of Battle Roleplay   Demise, a Sisters of Battle Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demise, a Sisters of Battle Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

TEMPLE OF GAMES

:: The Dark City RPG Discussion
-
Jump to: