THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Share your DE bits box!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Share your DE bits box! Empty
PostSubject: Share your DE bits box!   Share your DE bits box! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25 2015, 10:43

With the Dark Eldar (re)release coming up to five years this October, I had no idea how large my bits box had become. This is due to me focusing on not much else other than DE since 2010 and changing my list up a lot as the meta shifted.

How often do you use yours? Do you have anything interesting hidden in its labyrinth depths?

Share your DE bits box! 024A56AB-F005-4A3D-92E6-0490D63A5309

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Share your DE bits box!   Share your DE bits box! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25 2015, 11:47

I can't compare mine to that. I don't keep the frames and I tend to throw stuff away of which I'm sure that I won't use it.

Hekatrix
FuelDrop

PostSubject: Re: Share your DE bits box!   Share your DE bits box! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25 2015, 12:42

My bits box is about twice that depth, but mostly CE. I still have a fair chunk of DE, but CE take up most of my collection.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Share your DE bits box!   Share your DE bits box! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25 2015, 13:07

Share your DE bits box! 665889_sm-Bits%2C%20bb3
Share your DE bits box! 665890_sm-Bits%2C%20bb4
Share your DE bits box! 665888_sm-Bits%2C%20bb2
Share your DE bits box! 665887_sm-Bits%2C%20bb1

Not including my bits still on sprue (Venom kit, Hellion kit, and three Voidweaver kits to process).
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Share your DE bits box!   Share your DE bits box! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25 2015, 14:05

frak. That's much.

Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Share your DE bits box!   Share your DE bits box! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26 2015, 23:03

CptMetal wrote:
I can't compare mine to that. I don't keep the frames and I tend to throw stuff away of which I'm sure that I won't use it.

If you (or anyone else, for that matter!) are planning on throwing out old sprues with bits still on them, I will pay you S&H to mail them to me instead! I'm a relentless bits whore.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Share your DE bits box!   Share your DE bits box! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26 2015, 23:39

Yeah. Take it all you dirty whore! Lol.
On a serious note: I'm from Germany, shipping to the US could get expensive. And I only throw away what I won't use. No special or heavy weapons or stuff like that...

Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Share your DE bits box!   Share your DE bits box! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27 2015, 01:17

Oi. Germany could get expensive indeed. (I am always looking for decorative or fiddly bits, though. If you ever have a big handful let me know and we'll crunch the math!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your DE bits box!   Share your DE bits box! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your DE bits box!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: