THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Where can you buy 'bits'?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diurach
Hellion
Diurach

Where can you buy 'bits'? Empty
PostSubject: Where can you buy 'bits'?   Where can you buy 'bits'? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 15 2017, 13:12

Sorry, don't know if this is the right section for this or not -

I am assembling some trueborn and the box set only comes with one blaster. Not ideal when you want four, and I don't have the requisite bits for conversions either. Is there a way to purchase individual parts from GW? I will keep looking on ebay too but buying direct as and when needed would be the best solution for me.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: Where can you buy 'bits'?   Where can you buy 'bits'? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 15 2017, 13:43

There are plenty facebook groups that are specialized in second-hand miniatures transactions. I buy a lot from there.
One thing you can do is MP a seller that sells DE, and ask : "Do you have unused bits and sprues ?". Often time he didn't even think about selling those, and will sell them for a great price.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Where can you buy 'bits'?   Where can you buy 'bits'? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16 2017, 10:41

There are websites such as Bitzbox and Bitsandkits, but they are almosty always out of stock on most things (I really have no idea why they bother).

There is also the Barterport is this very website.
Some people may have spare Dark Eldar bits they'rew willing to part with!
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
newtonEmma
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Where can you buy 'bits'?   Where can you buy 'bits'? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14 2019, 14:20

not suitable for dark city
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can you buy 'bits'?   Where can you buy 'bits'? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where can you buy 'bits'?
Page 1 of 1