THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Need some help designing members of my Kabal - Concept art

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyx_Necrodragon
Kabalite Warrior
Nyx_Necrodragon

Need some help designing members of my Kabal - Concept art Empty
PostSubject: Need some help designing members of my Kabal - Concept art   Need some help designing members of my Kabal - Concept art I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28 2015, 21:09

Hello all so I'm new to dark eldar and 40k in general but I have the basics of an army (though at the moment its more like an angry mob). I also have an extraordinary habit of writing incredibly detailed backstories for my characters and Kabal/Wych cult. The Kabal of Blissful Murder has essentially two Archons, the unidentical twins Diaval & Sinyxl. Sinyxl is the Archite of the Cult of Decadent Slaughter so in practice she spends most of her time keeping them in check and spying on the neighbouring Kabals so Diaval is the primary Archon.

I need some help doing concept art for the twins primarily because my drawing skills suck. I'm in the midst of having them made into miniatures by a 3d artist. Primarily this is to show the colours of my Kabal and Wych cult. If your interested let me know, with your portfolio and price.

Last edited by Nyx_Necrodragon on Sun Oct 04 2015, 15:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Need some help designing members of my Kabal - Concept art   Need some help designing members of my Kabal - Concept art I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29 2015, 16:39

So you're specifically looking for someone who can do 3d modeling? Or concept drawings? Or both?
You may wish to edit your thread title to reflect this, to help let people with those skills know you're looking for them.

Back to top Go down
Nyx_Necrodragon
Kabalite Warrior
Nyx_Necrodragon

PostSubject: Re: Need some help designing members of my Kabal - Concept art   Need some help designing members of my Kabal - Concept art I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29 2015, 22:24

Concept art
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help designing members of my Kabal - Concept art   Need some help designing members of my Kabal - Concept art I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some help designing members of my Kabal - Concept art
Page 1 of 1