THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Games Workshop adapts Horus Heresy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

Games Workshop adapts Horus Heresy Empty
PostSubject: Games Workshop adapts Horus Heresy   Games Workshop adapts Horus Heresy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31 2015, 06:59

I'm sure many of you have heard about Forgeworld's Horus Heresy game, well brace yourself as GW is releasing several of the models in plastic and packaging it in their brand new Horus Heresy game. It is supposed to be a mixture of Age of Sigmar and the current Warhammer 40k to test the water and see if a "streamlined" version is in order for Warhammer 40k. Those who might have been planning on creating a Horus Heresy army from Forgeworld will probably be excited about the plastic range that will make the endeavor more affordable (to bad they are MKIV armor not MKIII).

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/07/horus-heresy-game-what-we-know.html
Back to top Go down
Demantiae
Sybarite
Demantiae

Games Workshop adapts Horus Heresy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Workshop adapts Horus Heresy   Games Workshop adapts Horus Heresy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02 2015, 09:43

Interesting. I wonder how the rules will handle the new Formation meta. Testing this out on a new game line is much better (and safer) than tearing apart an existing game.
Back to top Go down

Games Workshop adapts Horus Heresy
Page 1 of 1