THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabalite Raiding Party with Trueborn instead of Warriors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WrackYourBrains
Hellion
WrackYourBrains

Kabalite Raiding Party with Trueborn instead of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Kabalite Raiding Party with Trueborn instead of Warriors   Kabalite Raiding Party with Trueborn instead of Warriors I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13 2015, 13:24

Hey guys

I was reading through this thread over in the Tactics forum, and a post from @amorrowlyday on p7 got me thinking about the structure of the Kabalite Raiding Party formation. Maybe you guys are all aware of this already, but I haven't seen it discussed before at all and it seems to me like it deserves a mention:

• The KRP must take six units of Kabalite Warriors
  • The army list entry for Warriors says that all models can be upgraded to Trueborn (and then becomes an Elites choice, which may or may not be relevant...)
  • Surely every unit in the formation is allowed to purchase upgrades that are listed in its army list entry
  • The formation doesn't come with any FOC restrictions, only army list entry restrictions (so there's nothing about 2xTroops minumum, or 3xElites maximum etc.)

Soooooo..... can we take a KRP in which all six Warrior slots are actually filled by Trueborn?

And, if you could do this, would you?

EDIT: Haha, there's also this this discussion right here in the Rules forum that starts to discuss the same thing. Apologies for bringing the same question up twice; I should have read through the existing posts before creating a new one!
Back to top Go down

Kabalite Raiding Party with Trueborn instead of Warriors
Page 1 of 1