THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Addiction out of hand.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khelmoria
Slave
Khelmoria

Addiction out of hand.  Empty
PostSubject: Addiction out of hand.    Addiction out of hand.  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03 2015, 17:58

So as the title suggests I am a bits addict. I recently bought three whole kits just for parts and even after swearing to the seven hells that I would make no further bits purchases until after winter solstice...I find myself placing orders. In light of all of that I had no idea Vect actually had a figure...............now I own two of him . I did this with Cato Sicarius I have three of him! I like my men OOP I suppose (I think they resurrected Sicarius?) I have even started trolling the other bits subsections in the hopes to quench my lusts.

I know I shall receive no tried and true method of salvation nor prevention. I seek solely for commiseration from my fellow lost souls.

Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

Addiction out of hand.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addiction out of hand.    Addiction out of hand.  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03 2015, 23:24

I take every bit I can get my hands in, then sort them into slotted compartments and meth baggies like some sort of mental defective.

I am a HUGE bits slut. When I went to my first battle bunker, there was a number of people working on minis, and I stepped on a plasma pistol bit. I asked whose it was, and the guy said, "oh, it's just garbage." I looked around, and the floor had all kinds of discarded weapons bits, decorative bits, and what have you just lying there. So I spent the next thirty minutes combing their floor like a homeless man canvassing for spare change in a parking lot.
Back to top Go down

Addiction out of hand.
Page 1 of 1